• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lodekai

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    I am new here and new to Indiana. I just started posting here as coincidence for what it's worth. No "handicap" required

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I knew Westside was chatty, but Good Lord!

I wonder if he will ever hit 50 quality posts?
    Why do you have to bring quality into this. I think I have somewhere between 12 and 14 quality posts. Hoping to get to 20 before the end of the year. Look out Classifieds here I come!!!!!:evilangel:

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    I've been lurking for over a year, saw something that caught my eye in the classifieds, time to finally register.

Too bad I found out I need a post count of 15 to even send the guy a PM, and he lives about 10 miles from me :/

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've been lurking for over a year, saw something that caught my eye in the classifieds, time to finally register.

Too bad I found out I need a post count of 15 to even send the guy a PM, and he lives about 10 miles from me :/

Become a site supporter, and bypass the restrictions of the freebie account. Helps keeps the lights on around here, too.

See, ALL my posts are quality! :D

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

When you hit 15 you can PM him and tell him that you only need 35 more quality posts before you can buy it. He'll probably hold on to it for you.

Or you can become a site supporter. That's quicker.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I love making an admittedly half-assed post and then seeing how people react to it.

My point, expressed less clearly than I ought to have expressed it, was that I've noticed there are several new(er) members who seemed to be posting with a more provacative tone than is usually experienced here, even between people who disagree. The post count was, admittedly pseudo-arbitrary, but I had to put a number on the board to start the discussion. (which was apparently successful, though unappreciated...)

Obviously there are people with 300 or less (or 10,000 or less!) posts who are not covered by my original, nutty post. New INGO members are good. Why, everyone had less than 300 posts at one time. Except maybe Scutter, who manifested himself Venus-style with 1,000 posts and two gold badges. ;)

In summary, there appear to be some new trolls and they appear to have arrived on the same boat, coincidently around Election Day. Should have started and left it at that maybe?

Now go forth and love one another, my brothers and sisters, whether you have 1 post or 20,000.

Hugs,

Miguel

p.s. Tough crowd... ;)

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    So he's not allowed to sell it to me before I hit a post count of 50?

I've not this seen in the IC

Didn't mean to slip in to Yoda there, I'll consider the site supporter thing. I already hit my 15 prior this post, I'll try to lurk less and post quality in the future.

Of the 15 I posted today, I didn't post gibberish, other than the free welcome post in the welcome forum :)

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    What now to be a "real" member of INGO the magic number is 300? Since when?

I am firmly of the belief that the bare minimum is 5000 posts to be taken seriously... Or just say useful and informative things rather than *****ing about n00bs on the internet.

It breaks my fair heart to think that you consider me neither seriously or useful :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom