• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I am not sure my trailer is covered by any insurance policy like my vehicles might be. My vehicles do not have full coverage so not sure that they are. I will just hit him with a tire iron so I do not cause any troubles with the good law abiding gun folks. But the way I look at is that my property is worth more than some dirtbags life and if the dirtbags realized enough people thought like this they might rethink the whole taking what does not belong to them. Just my opinion though. :)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can't tell you what I'd do, but pay no attention to the keyboard commandos calling you a coward, most of them would do the same thing if put in that situation...Anyone can be a badass behind their computer.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I don't have a trailer but on my homeowners anything inside a building is covered, and you can be sure anything taken was inside, screwing insurance companies is fine by me.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't have a trailer but on my homeowners anything inside a building is covered, and you can be sure anything taken was inside, screwing insurance companies is fine by me.
    And you made the comment about what makes us gun folks look bad and you want to defraud the insurance companies....you should be ashamed:D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    When I saw the video my first thought was good for the old guy but after thinking about the situation, I just can't see me killing someone over my SUV, now the John Deere maybe, I really love that tractor!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    If I had to leave my Deere outside I would be sleeping next to it so that's a completely different situation! In fact no way I'm leaving my trator outside, wife's car can sit outside!

james e

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    old man

that is what is wrong with this country.by what there doing to the old man.there saying its ok to a crime and you wont get in trouble.:twocents:

Top Bottom