5 charged after 7-year-old special education student told to eat his own vomit at Brownsburg elementary school

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don’t say this very often, but that situation could’ve used some violence against the people in the mugshots.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Now, for the unpopular opinion coming from someone who has watched his wife come home with black eyes, bruises, scratches and spit on daily for the last 23 years.....

Is this a kid who has intentionally forced a vomit onto these teachers before? Yes, it happens. I don't know what disability or behavioral issues this child has and we won't, but many sped kids could actually not be in sped with actual parents in the home no rewarding those bad behaviors.

I am not saying what they did is OK. I'm saying there is a lot more that goes on than likely any of you know or could begin to comprehend.

With that said, brownsburg has become just another overly large suburban mill.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now, for the unpopular opinion coming from someone who has watched his wife come home with black eyes, bruises, scratches and spit on daily for the last 23 years.....

Is this a kid who has intentionally forced a vomit onto these teachers before? Yes, it happens. I don't know what disability or behavioral issues this child has and we won't, but many sped kids could actually not be in sped with actual parents in the home no rewarding those bad behaviors.

I am not saying what they did is OK. I'm saying there is a lot more that goes on than likely any of you know or could begin to comprehend.

With that said, brownsburg has become just another overly large suburban mill.
    There is no spin that anyone can put on the actions of these people that can justify it. NONE. Period, full stop.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    There is no spin that anyone can put on the actions of these people that can justify it. NONE. Period, full stop.
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I'm tired of watching my wife physically abused on a daily basis. We don't have kids and I am beginning to wish more wouldn't. Seeing kids with zero consequences and parents that come in DEMANDING no consequences for their out of control child? yeah puts a different perspective on it.

Now, Once again I did not say their actions were right, but I'm also not wholesale demonizing them with the limited information provided.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    As a former foster parent of mentally handicapped children and now my daughter is also a foster parent with mentally handicapped children there is nothing a 7 year old can do to cause this kind of action or reaction. Nothing. I can see an older child being strong enough to inflict injury but this is still not something you do to a child no matter the actions of a child.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As a former foster parent of mentally handicapped children and now my daughter is also a foster parent with mentally handicapped children there is nothing a 7 year old can do to cause this kind of action or reaction. Nothing. I can see an older child being strong to inflict injury but this is still not something you do a child no matter the actions of a child.
    Exactly!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    An unthinkable deed should call for an unthinkable punishment.

Should be mandatory jail time. Never work again in education. School system should also be dealt severe penalties.

Not that this is any way related, but the school board president also insulted a father concerned about "equity" programs at Brownsburg last year. School board seems really bent.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Maybe 99% of the system, possibly a little more.
    You know what, y'all are right. Every teacher in every school in every district it a worthless pile of **** that should be shat on any time it can be done. In fact, please pull your worthless **** trophies out of these worthless schools and teach them, discipline them and teach them the basics of right, wrong and how to be a decent human being. Because from where I sit... the parents are the vast majority of what is wrong in the school system. But please, lets blame EVERY teacher right? ****ing ******** from ****ing idiots that have no idea what is going on.

That does not excuse this case. But this ****ing ******** here? Yeah FATWO with that.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    As a former foster parent of mentally handicapped children and now my daughter is also a foster parent with mentally handicapped children there is nothing a 7 year old can do to cause this kind of action or reaction. Nothing. I can see an older child being strong enough to inflict injury but this is still not something you do to a child no matter the actions of a child.
    Well I hope you weren't one of the worthless ones that many teachers deal with now. The ones that do not care about the child just looking for a way to get a payout.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Well I hope you weren't one of the worthless ones that many teachers deal with now. The ones that do not care about the child just looking for a way to get a payout.
    My late wife and had around 40-45 foster children through our home and many of them keep in touch with me through FB and we tried to treat them as our own. They were given the same love and rules that our birth children had, no one was different. At least 10 were special needs children and I know our children sometimes took 2nd depending on who needed what.

Yes, there are some foster parents out there that are in it only for the money but those that I knew were not. We quit being foster parents when my wife's health started to fail her and that was in 1998

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    My late wife and had around 40-45 foster children through our home and many of them keep in touch with me through FB and we tried to treat them as our own. They were given the same love and rules that our birth children had, no one was different. At least 10 were special needs children and I know our children sometimes took 2nd depending on who needed what.

Yes, there are some foster parents out there that are in it only for the money but those that I knew were not. We quit being foster parents when my wife's health started to fail her and that was in 1998
    The wife started noticing the trend worsen over the last decade.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don’t say this very often, but that situation could’ve used some violence against the people in the mugshots.
    Oh, I’d be in jail if that was my child.

And for the record, we weren’t one of those parents that always sided with the kids when they were wrong and got in trouble at school. If one of my kids did something stupid, they got punished when they got home, as well as whatever they got at school.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Oh, I’d be in jail if that was my child.

And for the record, we weren’t one of those parents that always sided with the kids when they were wrong and got in trouble at school. If one of my kids did something stupid, they got punished when they got home, as well as whatever they got at school.
    Unfortunately that is becoming rare these days. Special needs or not.

Top Bottom