• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ONTARGET

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I've noticed you posts in the past sir, all you did was bash the entire company.

As I said I remember reading posts between you and someone else always crying and whining about this and that. It was a large reason I never signed up, I thought that was fixed but maybe I was wrong?

I like your comparison to someone breaking in to your home, sure you'd tell them but the difference is you don't **** and moan repeating the same BS for ever. Get over it Sir!
    I'd like to know why you keep pi####g and moaning about it also? I am the only one who has had a bad experience and shares it frequently? WTF, do you care anyway? Are you married to the owners daughter or something?:laugh: It's all over the net about it as well. And I do remember reading about other guys who had the same problem as me and they were pi##** also as they should be! So who keeps whining and crying? You are new to forums?:): You could have fooled me as you flame and troll with the best of them. :lol2:

ladiesdonjuan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    You have some serious diarrhea of the mouth MS....oops how did I know that?

BTW - No one wants to buy your stuff...except deadbeats who will "give."

I had a bad experience THREE times now...they would not even pay for the shipping this time. Screw that wonder brand, ha. 3:1

I'll leave you to your moaning and groaning...BTW stop copying me, karma got ya that time. :laugh:

Last edited:

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I thought this was about Warranty Registration and 4473's ??

I guess not. Anyway to the OP please keep us informed it is always good to get feedback from local people regarding how they were treated by the manufacturer.

SBrown

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Evansville for now
    I'd like to know why you keep pi####g and moaning about it also? I am the only one who has had a bad experience and shares it frequently? WTF, do you care anyway? Are you married to the owners daughter or something?:laugh: It's all over the net about it as well. And I do remember reading about other guys who had the same problem as me and they were pi##** also as they should be! So who keeps whining and crying? You are new to forums?:): You could have fooled me as you flame and troll with the best of them. :lol2:

I'm sorry but my 8 year old is more grown up than you. I'm not complaining beyond the point to out someone like yourself who is here to stir crap up. You accuse me as a troll but you go into threads to trash someone's choice? That is my understanding of a troll https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/51784-i_am_ruined-6.html#post568930 I am new to forums as a member, but that doesn't mean I am totally clueless.

How did bringing up your bad experience here have anything to do with a warranty card?

Since I am new could you direct me to these rampant claims on your pistol? Since it is all over the net I'm sure you could provide links?

I can see where you want this to go and I will not be apart of it. Judging by your grammar you're just a kid behind a screen that is talking, that's a troll.

Last edited:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Geez you two....

This is so far off topic now, this thread might as well be locked.

Ontarget: We all get it, you signed up to bash Kimber. You've made your point. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in that you were simply sharing your story, but you're sharing your story in a dozen different places and frankly, I don't care. You made your point, move on. I'm not sure if these other names that are jumping into your posts are in some way related to you, but it seems that way.

This isn't contributing any further to what I originally asked, nor is it in any way related to the original question.

SBrown

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Evansville for now
    Geez you two....

I want to apologize for being involved in the misdirection, I realize my actions make me look no better than his. I let a troublemaker get the best of me. I just can't stand how people act online when they are safe behind a screen. Again sorry for my behavior and I will not allow this troll to get under my skin.

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It is very unfortunate but I'm closing this thread. More than half of the posts were not regarding the original post but I do believe he has his answer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom