• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    My buddy really wants a five speed jeep wrangler but has no idea how to drive a manual transmission. I told him no problem I have an old car with a manual transmission he could learn on. He was really nervous about learning, but agreed as long as we went late at night so there would be less traffic. He was having trouble with taking off, especially at stop signs. Sometimes it would take him almost a minute to make it through an intersection. Lol.

After about 30 minutes he decided he had enough. There wasn't any traffic so we stopped in the middle of the street and switch. The next thing we know someone starts turning there outside lights on and off really fast. The strange thing is it's March and they still had there Christmas lights up so it was like a huge strobe light every time they came on. It would be pitch black and then Santa and Rudolph over and over. I wanted to stay for the light show but my buddy informed me he was epileptic. After hearing that I drove off briskly. My old neighbor was epileptic it didn't take much for her to start having seizures.

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    Well if he is epileptic and flashing lights can send him into a seizure, should he be driving? I have a friend with epilepsy and she hasn’t drove in twenty years. Just my :twocents:.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Not bad. Sorry I didn't do anything outrageous, that could have made this a 5. Next time I'll pull a Biden :):

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Well if he is epileptic and flashing lights can send him into a seizure, should he be driving? I have a friend with epilepsy and she hasn’t drove in twenty years. Just my :twocents:.

Had I of known he wouldn't have been driving. I guess this explains why his roommate aka mother always drives him around.

Top Bottom