• RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Sorry it took so long...here it is!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEc9EGXi2zg&feature=share&list=UU-xQuY7sxy-B1i8Dpn_Z9LA[/ame]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've heard about this, but never really seen a match. Looks like a great time. You get to get the blood pumping and see how the body reacts.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    That is just amazing to me. I can't imagine being able to shoot like that. I think I would like to try a match next Summer, but maybe I should start smaller...

Nice job on the video.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Wow, great job to all that participated.

I really need to get into this type of stuff. While I am no where near the same caliber as these guys, it just looks so fun though. Are there many matches that occur in the central Indiana area that accept newbies to competitions?

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Wow, great job to all that participated.

I really need to get into this type of stuff. While I am no where near the same caliber as these guys, it just looks so fun though. Are there many matches that occur in the central Indiana area that except newbies to competitions?

I don't know if you consider it central Indiana, but ACC in Atlanta and Wildcat Valley just north of Lafayette hold them. I have spectated at a couple. I would say they are newb friendly since a couple guys offered me their gear to shoot a round. I chickened out though...

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    The shoot off only occurs at the Season Final. But the matches are all throughout the year. We are on track to have 4 at each of the 3 locations for a total of 12.

Thanks RePete for getting this video up!

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    To all those who think this looks like fun. COME OUT AND SHOOT NEXT YEAR!!! Videos don't do this sport justice folks! Absolutely the most fun you can have with your clothes on. And couldn't ask to shoot with a better group of people. Most would give you the shirt off their back at the drop of a hat.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    To all those who think this looks like fun. COME OUT AND SHOOT NEXT YEAR!!! Videos don't do this sport justice folks! Absolutely the most fun you can have with your clothes on. And couldn't ask to shoot with a better group of people. Most would give you the shirt off their back at the drop of a hat.

I think maybe I should start with Steel Challenge. Multi-gun looks like fun, but I am short on equipment and shooting skills!:)

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI

Any in nw indiana? I watch 3 gun nation, think it'd be a ton of fun, but it does seem a bit overwhelming to seek out, buy all the gear etc.

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    There's a thread in this sub forum about the 2013 season. Fort Wayne, Atlanta Indiana, close to Lafayette Indiana (can't for the life of me remember the name of the town). Also Chesterton usually has one or 2 a year.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    There's a thread in this sub forum about the 2013 season. Fort Wayne, Atlanta Indiana, close to Lafayette Indiana (can't for the life of me remember the name of the town). Also Chesterton usually has one or 2 a year.

Wildcat is considered to be in Brookston though it is outside more in between Lafayette and Brookston.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    If your looking to stick with the same rule set and Indiana Multigun, the only INMG sanctioned events are those listed on our event calendar.

Still waiting to hear back for sure that ACC has a new match director.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom