2011 Indiana USPSA Championship (stages posted)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've had a couple of text's, PM's and a phone call asking "dude, what happened?"

Long story short, I managed to snag my front site on a port and broke it on the first stage we shot. The replacement I had in my parts bag wasn't the same height.

Managed to roll my ankle two stages later, and was ready to pack it in.

Son gave me the HTFU lecture he's heard me give and I knew I had to finish. If anything, I guess I'm happy I only zero'd one stage and that was my fault for being hard-headed on the star.

Had a blast, a great squad and a staff that busted their ass to put on a great match.

Looking forward to the SS/Prod match for some redemption.. that' for damn sure!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    After looking at the final scoring, it appears I placed 34 in Limited and placed third in C-class.

That said, I am very happy with my run on Stage 9, 4th place overall. (And I will never miss a chance to remind everyone about that stage, sort of like my 14.44 run at a stage in Atlanta earlier this year.);)

I am still 100% positive I won the chrono stage for Limited. :D

And, again, a big thank you to all that put in so much hard work.

Great match Craig

My best stage was the affairs of state, the last time I looked I was 8th.
    I just kept thinking about that red head:)
    and there was no movement involved

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Awsome time with Awsome people!!!!! With that said I would like to have a second run at stage 4... lol ..... It just might show up at the next match!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'd also like Jared (Top C in Prod, 8th overall) moved up to "B" (if not A) for shooting 74% of Ben. ;)

Way to finish up there with the big dogs Jared! :yesway:

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    I would like a do over on Stage 7 and 11.

The next match will use the lower 4 bays. Some will change some but 11 will stay the same if I can keep the bridge that long. I want a run on that again.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    It was a great match. Many, many thanks to all of those who planned, worked on, worked at and just in general put on an awesome match. I am with Big Craig - I would like a do over on Stage 11 when I am not brain dead and run by 2 targets in plain view and don't fire a shot. And now I know WWB chrono's out of my gun at 140 + power factor. Again great match guys.

Yes Doug, After I thought I was going to have to give you CPR after this. I bet you do wish you had it back.

A lot of us do Buddy!

198638_2283879900278_1347292212_2689539_2516178_n.jpg

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I JUST WANT A DO OVER!
    I guess if that NO SHOOT would have been where it was on stage 3 before we shot NOT after we probably would not have taken the shot!

But. If I would have had 300 extra rounds I would have requested a reshoot as rule 2.3.3.1 states.

I was not notified nor given the oppourtunity. Just happen to see the change after the match was over!

Hmmmmm.

However, I did have fun. Yes my DQ was my fault as it was the other compeititor that did the same thing, in same spot.

I will continue to support this sport, this match, and my section for years to come. But that change dissappointed me without notification or offer of reshoot!

kch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    I could use a re-shoot on the three or four stages I had severe trigger freeze on:), but then it wouldn't be a match that you need to perform under somewhat pressure. Coach, when you said, Vogel is on 'this' level, Chris is on 'that' level, and we're on 'another' level, I kinda just said ya. Looking at the results, WTF! R.V. kills it!.....Time to get to work....

Top Bottom