imagejpeg
    If you can't decide on wich one just get both

Bfreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Van Buren
    Congrats! That was my first 1911 as well and I love it. For the money, it's pretty sweet. I'm actually carrying it daily right now in a Galco Combat Master leather holster and have been enjoying it. I put on VZ Operator II's with the thumb scoop and really like them, even though they're VERY agressive. Hope you enjoy your SR1911 as much as I enjoy mine! :)
    Thanks I have put over 200 down the pipe yesterday and very pleased with the feel

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    epfbkx.jpg

Thanks to Beech Grove Firearms, I called yesterday and they had ONE of what I wanted in stock. Michelle knew and was kind enough to order me one even though I was too busy to call and ask. So this was meant to be. Springfield Armory Range Officer Compact in 9mm. Two reasons I went with this apecific model and caliber. First, it is almost EXACTLY the same size as my Glock 19. I find it to be the perfect size handgun for carry and concealing when needed. Secondly, I don't shoot .45 nor do I shoot 1911s. No need for me to buy a new type of gun in a different caliber. So for me, this is a range toy/back up carry gun for now. Hopefully, I like it enough to work it into the rotation. I already like to fondle it more than my Glock. :D

Attachments

• epfbkx.jpg
      epfbkx.jpg
      318.6 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Reserved for pics when I get home tonight. ;)

Thanks to Beech Grove Firearms, I called yesterday and they had ONE of what I wanted in stock. Michelle knew and was kind enough to order me one even though I was too busy to call and ask. So this was meant to be. Springfield Armory Range Officer Compact in 9mm. Two reasons I went with this apecific model and caliber. First, it is almost EXACTLY the same size as my Glock 19. I find it to be the perfect size handgun for carry and concealing when needed. Secondly, I don't shoot .45 nor do I shoot 1911s. No need for me to buy a new type of gun in a different caliber. So for me, this is a range toy/back up carry gun for now. Hopefully, I like it enough to work it into the rotation. I already like to fondle it more than my Glock. :D

Looking forward to pics!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Range Officer compact in 9mm you say! I love 9mm 1911s. I want a Springer. I like to carry my guns. Oh Crap!!!!!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    STI Spartan V 9mm 1911 freshly cerakoted in Magpul FDE and Graphite Black. Work was done by The Drakes Camo Customs. The action is definitely smoother now than it was. I love the way it turned out.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am just going to leave this here for right now until the sun comes out and i can get better pics

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am just going to leave this here for right now until the sun comes out and i can get better pics

Very nice. I'm not a fan of large roll marks like that, but otherwise that is one sexy beast! At least those roll marks are done in an elegant manner, even if they are a bit larger than I prefer.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    This one has a pretty long back story. The gun belongs to DocIndy, I just have to have time and good pics to get it all together. It looks much better then these make it look

Top Bottom