• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The boss bought pizza for lunch, one of them had pineapple on it. He gave me a funny look when I asked if he wanted me to throw it away. I wanted another piece, but all that was left was the one with pineapple. After picking all the pineapple off i ate it, didn't enjoy it, I could still taste the pineapple
    Oh the horror to have to eat the remnants of nonpizza.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Work asked if I would be interested in working a 5 day week week, every week. Tuesday-Saturday.

Now I get no Saturdays off but I gain a normal-ish schedule.

And to top off this crazy schedule, if I want to work on Monday, its bonus pay. How crazy.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So I am waiting in the drive thru line at McDonalds. . .first problem.

I am probably 17 cars back. The lane splits into two speakers as it rounds the building. So what do the people just pulling in do? Do they get in line behind everyone else? Nope, they go to the outside and cut around everyone waiting and get in the outside lane. This happens every ****ing time I go to a ****ing McDonalds.

Its times like these I wish the Excursion was equipped with the optional Ford missile system package.

TangoNCash.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So I am waiting in the drive thru line at McDonalds. . .first problem.

I am probably 17 cars back. The lane splits into two speakers as it rounds the building. So what do the people just pulling in do? Do they get in line behind everyone else? Nope, they go to the outside and cut around everyone waiting and get in the outside lane. This happens every ****ing time I go to a ****ing McDonalds.

Its times like these I wish the Excursion was equipped with the optional Ford missile system package.

View attachment 289354
    Why don't the people in line do that? Sounds like they're waiting too long to split. :dunno:

P.S. This is why I don't like the drive thru. It's almost always more of a wait than just going inside.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Why don't the people in line do that? Sounds like they're waiting too long to split. :dunno:

P.S. This is why I don't like the drive thru. It's almost always more of a wait than just going inside.

There are lines on the pavement with arrows showing where to split the line into two up by the speakers. People just ignore them and drive right around to the front.

This is another reason I like Chix Fil A. They have employees out in the drive thru directing traffic so this does not happen.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    I don't go any more, period. The drive thru line is always a 10 minute wait and they give preference to the drive thru despite people waiting inside. Normally you have to wait inside just to get someone to take your order because there's no one at the register. Last time I went inside I had to yell, "where's the big mac I ordered 17 minutes ago?"
    I hate this place.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm also over restaurants, like First Watch, that don't take reservations but give preference to people who list via app/online

If I'm committed enough TO ACTUALLY BE THERE I should get priority over people who claim they'll be there in 10 or 15 minutes

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don't go any more, period. The drive thru line is always a 10 minute wait and they give preference to the drive thru despite people waiting inside. Normally you have to wait inside just to get someone to take your order because there's no one at the register. Last time I went inside I had to yell, "where's the big mac I ordered 17 minutes ago?"
    I hate this place.
    you use the kiosk and order immediately. Why are you making this harder on yourself?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    you use the kiosk and order immediately. Why are you making this harder on yourself?
    Finally, a place to put this that makes sense!

My work here is done

Top Bottom