Glock_Bench_Mat2.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When you see a news report from Chicago showing all the guns confiscated from someone, and they are saying something to the effect of, "He must be guilty, look at all these guns.".

And you're thinking, what's the big deal, I have more.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Seriously? I'll say it.

You know your a gun nut when your "down/relaxation" time is spent on INGO!

Doing that right now, or reloading to relax, so I can shoot to relax or going to gun shows to unwind. Huh...anything to do with/about guns is relaxing and therapeutic. No, I don't need help, just more ammo and guns.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    ... when you don't have a photo of your wife on your cell phone and the only photos of your kids are taken at the range. But, you have some really nice photos of your favorite guns in case someone asks about one of them.

... when you think $400 for a set of wheels is expensive and put the purchase off, but you don't think twice about dropping that same $400 on a duplicate of a gun you already have.

... you keep putting off the purchase of a $36 O2 sensor in your car because you just don't want to spend the money but you gladly spend $36 on a box of carry ammo so you can shoot the ammo that's been in your gun for all of 3 months, letting you carry fresh ammo now.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    ... when you don't have a photo of your wife on your cell phone and the only photos of your kids are taken at the range. But, you have some really nice photos of your favorite guns in case someone asks about one of them.

... when you think $400 for a set of wheels is expensive and put the purchase off, but you don't think twice about dropping that same $400 on a duplicate of a gun you already have.

... you keep putting off the purchase of a $36 O2 sensor in your car because you just don't want to spend the money but you gladly spend $36 on a box of carry ammo so you can shoot the ammo that's been in your gun for all of 3 months, letting you carry fresh ammo now.

Hahaha, so true. Don't have the wife or kids yet, but I know I am like that with the tires and parts. Granted, don't rotate carry ammo that fast, but I do buy plenty of range ammo to keep in practice.

Top Bottom