• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I saw this being done on another forum. I thought it was a cool idea, so i suggested we give it a go. I can't wait to find out who bought what.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Since no one else wanted It, I showed up at about 11am and look what followed me home. It's the wifey's early annaversery present! And she's on vacation starting thursday! So she can play with it! Thanks BEECH GROVE FIREARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And In all the excitement I forgot I should also Thank INGO because it was probably a cooperative arrangement! The excitement and that New Gun smell was intoxicating. :ingo::ar15:

WifeysM4.jpg

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Sweet rifle and contest, if I lived anywhere near Indy I would have been there at 9:30am! Oh I'm not a site supporter, but if I was I would have been there early. Congrats man! :)

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Since no one else wanted It, I showed up at about 11am and look what followed me home. It's the wifey's early annaversery present! And she's on vacation starting thursday! So she can play with it! Tahnks BEECH GROVE FIREARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WifeysM4.jpg

congrats on the nice score!

I am truly amazed that it took an hour before someone cashed in!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Congrats! Thanks for being an INGO Site Supporter and enjoy :ingo:

Since no one else wanted It, I showed up at about 11am and look what followed me home. It's the wifey's early annaversery present! And she's on vacation starting thursday! So she can play with it! Tahnks BEECH GROVE FIREARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WifeysM4.jpg

VaqueroEM

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    South side of Indy
    Well congratulations!

Im kicking myself now. I was driving by at 10:30 and assumed (Yeah yeah... I know what they say about assumptions) that someone else had already won it and did not even bother to stop.

Ya snooze ya lose!!

But congrats!!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've got them on speed dial and called, before I traveled down from 38th and shadland! Like you I thought it would be claimed, but it wasn't. Now all I have to do is figure out how to pay off the plastic. I guess I'll be making a lot of shooting tables and Reloading Benches. :rockwoot:

VaqueroEM

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    South side of Indy
    I've got them on speed dial and called, before I traveled down from 38th and shadland! Like you I thought it would be claimed, but it wasn't. Now all I have to do is figure out how to pay off the plastic. I guess I'll be making a lot of shooting tables and Reloading Benches. :rockwoot:

I live very close and drive by it several times a week. Im glad you won and picked a hell of a firearm!

Top Bottom