• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason765

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Henry County
    He is a one hit wonder. His only "big" song was about three years ago. I am a big fan of rappers with talent and this guy is bottom of the barrel. I dont even know how his "one hit" made it on the radio. sounds like he is trying to use shock value to revive his dead career. This guy is a joke in the music industry, and a douche nozzle in general.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Can someone tell me how a young man who is not even a blip on the radar screen of life for most, can comment on such an important subject and garner so much attention? It's like him giving his opinion on foreign policy and then being quoted on the evening news. How can anything he says cause a "HUGE uproar"?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It's like him giving his opinion on foreign policy and then being quoted on the evening news.

In this case it is just because it went viral on the internet. This crap has been bouncing around for awhile now. But as to the specific part above, look at how the press hangs on the words of Ted Danson, Ed Begley Jr., Whoopy, and the other brain dead celebs who hold themselves out as experts on the liberal topic of the day.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Can someone tell me how a young man who is not even a blip on the radar screen of life for most, can comment on such an important subject and garner so much attention? It's like him giving his opinion on foreign policy and then being quoted on the evening news. How can anything he says cause a "HUGE uproar"?

exactly. he's a nobody. he makes stupid songs based on dances and repetitive lyrics.

Top Bottom