• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The must have thought they have enough money now they can say what they want? And your husband has a gun accessories business but you're going to do a fundraiser for Everytown?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I saw this on another forum. I guess I could boycott them, but since I never heard of them before I doubt they'd notice.

On a side note, I'm going to start a cell phone store that caters to the Amish. I figure that business plan is just as good as a gun accessories company doing something like this.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I saw this on another forum. I guess I could boycott them, but since I never heard of them before I doubt they'd notice.

On a side note, I'm going to start a cell phone store that caters to the Amish. I figure that business plan is just as good as a gun accessories company doing something like this.

XPrducts has been shopping for .gov/,mil contracts for a while now.

Selling out pays. Witness the enormous number of gun companies that have stabbed us in the back over the years for monetary gain.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I thought their main product was "High capacity drum magazines" (quoted from their site)

So I guess he's OK with his money making product being banned?

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    So I guess he's OK with his money making product being banned?
    Sounds more like he wants additional regulations on gun owners so his products do not get banned.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)

On a side note, I'm going to start a cell phone store that caters to the Amish. I figure that business plan is just as good as a gun accessories
    company doing something like this.

You may want to RePhrase, every Amishman I know has a Cell Phone. "Runs on batteries, the Bishop is OK with that"

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I saw this on instagram the other day. I am familiar with some of their products and people they associate with. I personally don't own any of their products but I am happy to see this shared. I would like to think that anyone who is made aware of this would not longer continue to buy from them!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom