Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The first USPSA match of the year will be March 21, 2010. Six stages round count of about 125, but your round count may vary due to the large amount of steel planned.

NEW START TIME 11:00 am.
    Shooters meeting to start at 10:45 am.

Classifier will be Bang and Clang.

Special Reminders:
    WVPPS will be sponsoring a point series again this year with plaques and $75 cash payback to the division champion with three or more members who shoot four matches or more in that division. Must join WVPPS to be entered. Point Series begins with paid membership. Will not be retroactive.

Each club match will pay cash back to four shooters who finish at 100, 75, 50, 25% of the winner in the combined overall results. Winnings must be picked up in person by the shooter the following match or the winnings are forfeit and go back into the general fund.

Hope to see everyone on the range. Set up help is sorely needed at 8:00am.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I like the cash back idea as an added incentive to shoot an already great match put on by WVPPS.

We are hoping it will draw some more shooters. Three of the four cash rewards are really a lottery. Regardless of ability everyone has a shot to win some cash.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    just about every match i've shot some says "wee are not shootig for cash.." or something to that .. and events with prizes have to be careful to judge everyone the same.. I am very sure the guys at Riley are goood at that.. just wanted to point out putting cash up might work opposite..

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    NEW START TIME 11:00 am.
    Shooters meeting to start at 10:45 am.
    Awesome, that means I can sleep in an extra hour! With my Square Deal B set up and slide off getting a new front sight, I should be all set for an exciting season.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Each club match will pay cash back to four shooters who finish at 100, 75, 50, 25% of the winner in the combined overall results. Winnings must be picked up in person by the shooter the following match or the winnings are forfeit and go back into the general fund.

This is right in my wheelhouse Coach! I'm all over that 50%.:):

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Sweet! Now i have something to do the 21st! See you all there!

production? limited? production? limited? anyone have a quarter i can flip?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you look at the way the four shooters are chosen, I think you'll find that "picky over little things" won't happen.

I think you are right. We are going to do nothing new as we are going to follow the rule book on everything. The cash pay back is an attempt to reward loyal members who show up and shoot every month. I want to reward our loyal shooters and entice folks to come and shoot.

As I said at the November shooters meeting this (cashpayback) is provisional if it becomes a problem it will go away if not it will continue. I don't know how it will work but we will try it and see.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Coach, That sounds like a good idea. there are/have been a lot of good loyal guys and gals at Riley over the years. I intend on making it however sadly this will be my last match. It's all good I have some greener pastures to go to but will miss you guys. I'll fill you in at the match. Forgive me but I have a few guns to sell so I might just bump a few posts. I'm like 8 short before I can post.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Surely you could commit on the thread about not shaving the bikini area while driving. :D

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Awesome, that means I can sleep in an extra hour! With my Square Deal B set up and slide off getting a new front sight, I should be all set for an exciting season.
    No you can't...Spring Forward time is here! Daylight savings time, so you move an hour forward and get the same sleep, I think?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I was sent a PM asking if spectators are wlecome and the answer is yes. Spectators are allowed, encouraged and welcomed and urged to bring their gear and shoot.

Top Bottom