Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    IMprovements

Talked with the President of Riley tonight and the speed shoot bay should be graveled by the June match. I apologized for the sloppy conditions Sunday. But the tractors put that much needed dirt on the speed shoot bay the day before and cut it up and the rain made a mess. Will be fixed shortly is the word. I also have him filling in the low spot in the gravel in the hole. So the lake the size of Michigan next to that foot pad should also be gone.

Other than the mud what is the reaction to the 32 round course of fire in the speed shoot bay? 32 rounds in 33 feet and legal!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I liked it!!! Of course, I did OK on it so that probably has some bearing.

It was fun. I really don't see that many 32 round hose fests and it was intense for just a few moments there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I liked it!!! Of course, I did OK on it so that probably has some bearing...

I thought it was great! Even slow guys like to hose!

Yep, me too!:rockwoot:
    I was only 3 seconds and 3 points behind Bill. I flubbed a mag change. Gotta get on the Martens reload drills.

Overall, it was a great match. I was glad to have another try at "Windage and Elevation."

It was good to see Clay make it out and squad with captpaul and Beau, not to mention Mr. Holmes.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    That match was so awesome. I'm glad I got to meet some of you. Thanks Hickman for the ride. I'm just glad I wasn't squaded with Miss. Irish. My self esteem is low enough as it is.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Talked with the President of Riley tonight and the speed shoot bay should be graveled by the June match. I apologized for the sloppy conditions Sunday. But the tractors put that much needed dirt on the speed shoot bay the day before and cut it up and the rain made a mess. Will be fixed shortly is the word. I also have him filling in the low spot in the gravel in the hole. So the lake the size of Michigan next to that foot pad should also be gone.

Other than the mud what is the reaction to the 32 round course of fire in the speed shoot bay? 32 rounds in 33 feet and legal!

I liked it
    I had a problem getting my grip safety to engage after reloads on that one so I was way off the pace but it was fun.
    I didn't notice it being muddy :D

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I still had bullets. I'm not wrestling in the mud (well, there was that one time but both ladies were getting paid) if I still got bullets.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I thought I said 15 at the shooters meeting would win it.

Not on video.....didn't happen

Besides, all I heard at the shooters meeting was that Jake was going to have a chrono at his own match. He must really like adrenaline. I wonder if there will be any "witnesses" when his ammo is chrono'd?

Top Bottom