• ...and so much more!
  • glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north by notre dame
    want to trade these, not looking to part out or sell. if you want to make a cash ftf offer lmk. here is what i have:

Ok first is a interarms walther p99 9mm all german made with box,book and grips along with 4 walther p99 15/16 round mags, one walther /magar 10 round mag and 2 promag(??not marked) 14round mags. Shot verry little but purchased used so unknown round count (I only shot 250 rounds).

p99.jpg

p99b.jpg

next is a blued sig p220 with night sites and 2 7round sig mags . no rail. will get pics later SOLD LOCAL

here is a pic of the p3at with holster and 2 mags and a pile of ammo
    keltecstuff.jpg

pics of the bushmaster lower (may keep caa stock and replace with stock bushmaster adjustable one (unless trade is good)). single point sling (blackhawk) and sling (ambidextrous) mount. fired 150 rounds with upper (new bushmaster assembled rifle i purchased this spring). keeping upper for my new 6.8 rifle. looking for trades but no need to get rid of as it is in the safe as a full rifle.

ar15side.jpg

glock 19 w/ extended mag release and 1 15round mag (have others to toss in if traded is good). gen 3 w/rails and night sites. will get pics soon

AR-15 in .308 or .223 piston only or upper conversion for my .223
    .223 or 9mm ar-15 pistol

Sig p220 combat (threaded barrel)
    Sig p226 9mm tactical (w/threaded barrel A+)
    Hk clone mp-5 9mm
    Aug
    .308 win bolt gun
    hk usp tactical .40 s&w
    fn fs2000
    fn ps90
    M1A
    Mossberg 590 w/rifle sites
    9mm and .45 acp threaded barrel rifles/carbines and handguns

Last edited:

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    not selling just up for trades and p99 is one i like so not going to sell for sure as i have a pile of money in mags alone. if a trade interest me i may let it go but if not i wont. all are up for trade not looking for $$ as i would just have to buy more firearms anyways. make me a offer....need new toys

glocktoys

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    pulling the bushmaster lower and the walther p99 as i like them and no interesting trades offered. glock 19 and p3at ar up for trades still and ammo for the p3at is 2 20round boxes hydra shok and 2 20round boxes speer gold dot and a 50 round box of fmj's and a pertial box of fmj's

Top Bottom