• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have a pile of used gear that I need to purge. Everything in the pictures is in good serviceable condition, but some show more signs of wear than others. Nothing against any of these, but I'm hitting a point where I don't need as many backpacks as I've got and I need to clean house. My loss is your gain as I'm pricing everything at less than half of whatever I can find it for new.

Kelty Coyote 80L $50: I've used this pack on the Isle Royale National Park, Denali National Park, and a few other over night trips. It's an 80L pack that weighs about 5#. For it's capacity it's a very lightweight pack. It's been used, but has plenty of life left in it. One of the mesh water bottle pockets has a hole in it, but that's easy enough to fix, or not if you don't care.

Kelty Redwing 50L $40: I've used this pack for some over night or weekend backpacking trips along with some rifle competitions where it was a gear hauler. It weighs about 3# which for a 50L pack is pretty light. I like the pack a lot and it has plenty of life left in it.

Mystery Ranch Gallagator 20L $70: This pack has seen the lightest use and easiest use of them all. It's just over a pound and has been used as a carry on or similar types of easy duty tasks. It's say it's in nearly mint condition.

ULA Epic 65L with two belt sizes $100: This pack is no longer on their website, but I have over $250 in this system that comes with two waist belts. I wear a size 40 pant and this fits me well. I've used this pack on day hikes on trails in Alaska, but never an overnighter. I originally bought it as a lightweight option for a pack that'd carry gear and a rifle for competitions. Basically it's a super lightweight frame that has a lightweight dry bag in it and for 65L of capacity I think it's under 3#. It's a good pack at a steal of a price.

Messenger Bag $25: I think it's a Rothco or something similar, I don't remember. I've barely used it and it's cluttering up my little corner in the basement. It's in great shape, and I just want it gone because I don't use it.

Trades: I don't have anything in mind, but if you want to throw out an idea have at it.

I'll be putting up more stuff up soon and if you want to package something together that's all good with me.

Attachments

• 20240625_211259.jpg
      20240625_211259.jpg
      929.4 KB · Views: 68
    • 20240625_211305.jpg
      20240625_211305.jpg
      772.7 KB · Views: 72
    • 20240625_211319.jpg
      20240625_211319.jpg
      1,012.5 KB · Views: 63
    • 20240625_211322.jpg
      20240625_211322.jpg