• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    *************ALL SOLD PENDING TRANSACTION!!!**************

After much self-debate, I've decided to sell my SKS and ammo to fund an AR Project that begins with the INGO Cav Arms Lower! :rockwoot: I LOVE this SKS so if I don't get what I want for it, I'll keep it. It's VERY accurate at 100yrds with just the iron sights, but I haven't zeroed the scope yet either as I just bought it. I personally have about 500 rounds through it and just recently cleaned her inside and out REALLY good.

What's all up for sell here....

Norinco SKS, all matching numbers, OD Tapco Fusion stock, Flashhider, Has bayonet lug
    5 Tapco 20rnd Mags, 4 OD, 1 Black
    1 Original 10rnd Fixed Mag (not matching)
    1 Center Point 2-7x32mm scope and rings. Mil-dot red/green illuminated crosshairs
    1 Original Sling
    1 Tapco Cleaning Kit w/ Sight tool, rod, attachments, brush, shell extractor, gas port cleaning tool, probably forgetting something...
    1 Original tube cleaning kit
    1 Bayonet mount, no Bayonet.
    1 steel top handguard

960rnds of 7.62x39mm Mostly Wolf Military Classic and Black box, but also 3 blue boxes of something with no name. All comes in an Ammo can. All except all the mags are preloaded and 20rnds on 2 stripperclips.

SKSUpgrade003.jpg

SKSUpgrade002.jpg

NorincoSKS009.jpg

If you would like more pictures, PM me.

Ok, now down to buisness.

I would like Cash for all this. I have no use for any of it separated but I am willing to separate. Asking $400 FTF for Rifle and everything mentioned above. I will not sell the rifle extras separate from the rifle. You are getting a GREAT deal as the Mags go for $20. The Tapco stock runs $80. The rifle about 250-300. The scope which is practically brand new with manual costs about $60....

I have decided to list the 960 rounds of ammo in the Ammo section so if you are in need of some to get you started see my ad here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...49-wts_-_960rnds_of_7_62x39mm.html#post270929

I will also consider trades for an AR 16" A3 Complete Upper and I will throw in some cash. Not really looking for any other trades.

Please no low-ball offers. This is a VERY nice rifle. The Tapco is much better than the ATI stocks aswell.

This is all located in Plainfield and would like to meet locally, but I will drive for a good deal. Anything further than an hour I may ask for gas money for compensation... :D

If you want, for an extra $40 I'll include my carrying case with the rifle that she is currently stored it. It's a UTG that looks exactly like the one pictured below. Yes, It has a shoulder strap aswell.
    UTGcase.jpg

Last edited:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    Be honest. How many times did you rearrange everything before you decided to take the picture. Nice arrangement, I'd love to see what you could do with a boquet of flowers! :D

PM with trade offer sent

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    BTT

Dropped price, trade offer more specific.

Again, if you need more pictures let me know.

This thing can bring down a TREE! I have photo evidence and a bullet to prove it! :D

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LOL I bet you barely recognize it do ya? It served me well! It even helped me cut down a tree! :D

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I was going to say it shoots great too.
    You pimped it out very well, seriously, looks great. I have the same setup on one of my Norincos, and it works great. Want to do them all like that.
    Cutting down a tree with an assault weapon, you give Gore and Obama both the chills... Haha

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom