• ...and so much more!
  • mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Matt,

Thanks, I've no doubt you'd do whatever you can to make it right, but I really think some foam rubber will get this done for me, so no big deal, I just didn't forsee the issue. They store OK if I take the mags out, I just like to have some loaded.

Okay. Well if something changes and you need something just shoot me a line.

Matt

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Wish I had known about the vertical model. Just got my rack and none of my pistols will stay up. Can I trade?

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Here are some pics of the long gun rack he built for me. It works great. the guns can be rotated so I could use more of the slots. I just don't have any more long guns right now :(

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

Excuse the closet mess, I am in the middle of getting it a bit more organized.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Here are some pics of the long gun rack he built for me. It works great. the guns can be rotated so I could use more of the slots. I just don't have any more long guns right now :(

IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4370.jpg

Excuse the closet mess, I am in the middle of getting it a bit more organized.

Looking good. Glad the size ended up working out well for you.
    Thanks again.
    Matt

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    The one thing I have found that I don't particularly like is that you pretty much have to store the automatics without the mag in as the rounded front lets the pistol roll over and my Sig fell off the rack and onto my rifles and eventually at my feet, loaded. I'm thinking that some foam rubber on either the base or the cradle part would help this out, but as it is, I can't reliably stow my autos loaded and I like to have at least two in the safe in that condition.

Another option to fix this would be to extend the "U" channel up an inch or so, thus making the "U" deeper. Might keep the pistols from rolling completely over.

I am interested in a 6 pistol rack with storage. Let me know Matt.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Another option to fix this would be to extend the "U" channel up an inch or so, thus making the "U" deeper. Might keep the pistols from rolling completely over.

I am interested in a 6 pistol rack with storage. Let me know Matt.

Trent,

I'll see what I can do and get back with you.
    Thanks,
    Matt

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Bump. I will be attending the 1500 on Friday. I will be there from around noon until 3 or so. If you want something I could brind it down for you to help with shipping.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I will have a few of these racks set up on my tables. If Matt wants to he can leave a few extras for others to purchase/pick up from me. I don't mind helping out if I can.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I will have a few of these racks set up on my tables. If Matt wants to he can leave a few extras for others to purchase/pick up from me. I don't mind helping out if I can.

Thanks Mark I appreciate that. I will let you know if anyone is coming to pick up.
    Matt

Top Bottom