• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Okay all. After the interest shown in the accessories thread I thought I would post what I have built up. These can be picked up in Fort Wayne or shipped to you. I am not a business, I am jsut trying to pass the time and maybe make a little $$ and give people something they can use while I am unemployeed. I there is a different size that you need I can probably make it just shoot me a line.

10 Handgun Rack with storage 24.5" L x 6" D x 8.5" H (Picture Stained in Golden Pecan)
    DSC_0250.jpg

$50
    6 Handgun Rack with Storage 14.5"L x 6" D x 5.5" H ( Picture Stained in Traditional Cherry
    DSC_0248.jpg

$35
    10 Handgun Rack no Storage 24.5"L x 6" D X 3.75" (Pictured in Black Lacquer
    DSC_0252.jpg

$45
    4 Handgun Rack with Storage 11"L x 6" D x 5.5" H (Picture is unfinished without Felt) Felt will be added after finish is applied.
    DSC_0253.jpg

$30
    Your choice of felt color either black or green. Shipping is $12 for up to 2 racks. Money Order or Paypal +3%
    If there is a different size that you need feel free to PM or email me. I am sure that I can make it.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    mhtkaufman@verizon.net

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Matt,

Do you take P@YP@L?

I need something like this. My upper shelf is a mess.

ETA: Sorry Matt. I didnt read everything. I see you do take PP. Will send you an order soon as I figure out what I need.

Last edited:

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Another option available to vertically store the pistols.
    6 gun w/o storage is $35 +shipping 6 gun with storage is $45 + Shipping
    DSC_0254.jpg

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    Ok, I want one, how can I pay you???, Im stuck here so I will have to have the wife mail you the money or something?????? I will send PM

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I got mine today and they look great. The one I had you custom make is like heaven for my big single-action pistols, they line up so purty!

The one thing I have found that I don't particularly like is that you pretty much have to store the automatics without the mag in as the rounded front lets the pistol roll over and my Sig fell off the rack and onto my rifles and eventually at my feet, loaded. I'm thinking that some foam rubber on either the base or the cradle part would help this out, but as it is, I can't reliably stow my autos loaded and I like to have at least two in the safe in that condition.

Oh, same goes for my SP101 with the tapered grip, it just rolls over, but it's so small and rounded, I don't know what could be done about that.

All in all, a good product, but it does have a drawback for me at least.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I got mine today and they look great. The one I had you custom make is like heaven for my big single-action pistols, they line up so purty!

The one thing I have found that I don't particularly like is that you pretty much have to store the automatics without the mag in as the rounded front lets the pistol roll over and my Sig fell off the rack and onto my rifles and eventually at my feet, loaded. I'm thinking that some foam rubber on either the base or the cradle part would help this out, but as it is, I can't reliably stow my autos loaded and I like to have at least two in the safe in that condition.

Oh, same goes for my SP101 with the tapered grip, it just rolls over, but it's so small and rounded, I don't know what could be done about that.

All in all, a good product, but it does have a drawback for me at least.

Joe,
    Glad to hear they arrived and the custom one is working out for you. Sorry to hear of the issue with the auto's. The vertical storage that I have built should fix that but I will see what I can come up with to help fix the issue your having. IF you need anything let me know and I will do my best.
    Thanks agian,
    Matt

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Matt,

Thanks, I've no doubt you'd do whatever you can to make it right, but I really think some foam rubber will get this done for me, so no big deal, I just didn't forsee the issue. They store OK if I take the mags out, I just like to have some loaded.

Top Bottom