• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    WTS: Indy Area preferable, willing to drive a little.

Smith and Wesson 915 9mm handgun, 4" barrel, alloy frame (instead of the usual heavy steel). It is an alloy framed version of the 5900 series of Smiths.

Shoots incredible and very accurate. Comes with Smith hardcase, some paperwork (no manual though), 7 fifteen round mags (3 factory, 4 aftermarket, feeds well). Some minor finish wear on frame, blueing on slide has plumed (looks nice though). It is a great lighter weight carry gun, very similar to a Sig in behavior (not controls though).

Looking for $400 OBO (flexible), not terribly interested in trades right now, unless it is a decent handgun (sorry, I wont take your ratty ol scattergun :D ).

Pics:

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Good gun! It's essentially the same gun as the later 910. I think the model number was changed in 1994 or 95 because they had to sell it with neutered 10rd mags in that time period.

I'm a huge fan of 3rd Generation Smith & Wesson pistols. They have the shortest trigger reset of any conventional double action pistol. They also tend to have really smoothe double action pulls (and if not it can be improved easily). Reliable, durable, and the key feature: they're one of the best for people with small hands and/or short fingers who want a high capacity double action 9mm. I can reach the trigger on them much easier than anything other than a Browning BDM.

Also ... if the buyer doesn't like the flat backstrap grip, I have an aftermarket grip (Pachmayr I think) with a curved backstrap if they want to trade.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom