• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smooth308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Martinsville,IN
    I am trying to sell for a freind who is in need of money it is a sixteen inch chrome lined six position collapible stock a2 style with scope and a soft case and a tactical sling 1000 rounds of wolf approximately 300 rds of lake city& winchester ammo and five thirty rd mags for $1500 i will try to get pics as soon as i see him again any questions feel free to ask thanks and a hougue grip

PIC-0005.jpg

PIC-0004-1.jpg

PIC-0006.jpg

Last edited:

smooth308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Martinsville,IN
    I will ask about the ammo then again i think he said he wanted the ammo to go with the gun because he would hav no need fo it but if the gun dont sell he wants to keep the ammo with it i will be seeing him tonight will try to get pics

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What kind of scope is on the rifle?

Yeah that scope is really interesting... What kind is it? Can you still use the iron sights if you want with the scope installed?

I think its a ncstar illuminated scope and yes you can still use the irons with the scope on.

I put that same scope on my daughter's AR15. It is a NcStar scope. They run about $39 at places like Cheaper Than Dirt. Not a bad scope considering. It seems to hold zero for my daughter, but her AR15 is a 22lr build. The scope is rubber armored, and if I recall correctly, has both green and red illumination.

kec2306

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Franklin
    I am in Franklin interested is he fairly negotiable with price if so interested here in 1000 range today cash hit me up Thanks

Top Bottom