• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Hi fellas,

I am selling a very nice brand new, complete AR-15 Upper. It is an LAR A3 flatop upper, 16" Wilson Custom M4 barrel with A2 flash hider, CAR handguards, and a DPMS bolt assembly and charging handle. .223/5.56 1 in 9 twist chrome molly M4 cutout barrel with bayo lug.

I bought a couple off of the same fellow about a year ago and mounted one on a DPMS lower. I've put at least a thousand rounds through the one in the past year, shoots about 1.5" groups at 100 meters. It's a fantastic upper and backed by good companies, but I only shoot the one. This one has been wrapped up in bubble wrap in the safe for the past year.

$475, ready to mount to your lower. I would also possibly be interested in a trade for a bull barrel setup, or am always looking for a nice O/U shotgun. Thanks!

Picture from the website is below; I have pictures of mine as well but I can't seem to upload them on the forum, although mine looks absolutely identical to the factory picture:
    LMT%20UPPER%2014.jpg

Last edited:

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Located up in West Lafayette, but travel enough to Indy area that we could set something up in the area.

All PMs replied to.. looks like the upper is still available for now!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom