WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    I will wait for the INGO serial #'ed ones. If the consensus goes the laser engraving way I am out, I am only getting it because of the custom serial #

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I will wait for the INGO serial #'ed ones. If the consensus goes the laser engraving way I am out, I am only getting it because of the custom serial #

I'm leaning this way too. I wanted the INGO serial numbers. Anything can be laser engraved. Then again, since I have multiple lowers on order, I might just take 1 and pass on more.

Mark me down as UNDECIDED :dunno:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I also rather wait for the INGO Serial #, I am in no rush for this lower I have plenty of other ones to build still.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you Britton.

Very much so. At this time I think it is best to wait. I have contacted other manufactures and I am finding out that it is difficult to get special serial numbers, so lets just wait.
    However, if someone really needs a lower right now we do have some plain one's in stock as well as CMMG and other lowers.
    Thanks to all for you patience, I guess good things are worth the wait.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

I'm leaning this way too. I wanted the INGO serial numbers. Anything can be laser engraved. Then again, since I have multiple lowers on order, I might just take 1 and pass on more.

Mark me down as UNDECIDED :dunno:

I also rather wait for the INGO Serial #, I am in no rush for this lower I have plenty of other ones to build still.

:+1: I am willing to wait for the INGO serial#s as well. That was really the only reason I ordered them at the time. If it ends up being the laser engraved I will go that route as well, but am willing to wait for the others.

Greg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    OK folks, upon further reflection and based on the likelihood that Cavalry Arms is NOT going to come through on the INGO guns, I have decided that I will take a coyote brown LASER ENGRAVED lower & matching forearm. I spoke with 21st Century a short while ago to confirm.

Basically it appears that it is either a laser engraved "INGO" lower, or no "INGO" lower at all. Personally I see a few reasons to accept the laser engraved INGO lowers. First, its in some small way supporting FENWAY and this is his playground where we are all guests. Secondly, even without the INGO serial numbers it is still a special gun of limited run.

Honestly I feel sorry for 21st Century, they are the ones getting screwed royally by this. Customers (us) are pissed. 21st Century is stuck in the middle. Cav Arms, despite the fact that I really like their product, is sticking David in the butt over this issue by not making the promised run of guns. Nobody wins.

The best we can do is get some custom INGO engraving and given the practical options we are faced with, I'm fine with that.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac

I feel the same way I was not crazy about the plastic AR to begin with but was going to make a dedicated 22 out of it just because it was a custom INGO lower..:ingo:

Sorry but count me out if Cav won't make the special run.:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would really rethink about not getting one of these lowers. Lifetime replacement warranty, LIGHTweight, perfect for a dedicated 22 upper. I LOVE mine. I may sen it back to get the action well dug out just a LITTLE bit because my trigger is HEAVY due to the increased tension on the trigger mechanism. I may leave it because it will eventually wear. :dunno:

I do feel sorry for 21st too. They are a great group of guys, great store, just getting bent over without the courtesy of a reach around... I do appreciate the extra effort and putting it all together. I am glad that I changed my mind when I did though. I love my lower and I'll never sell it.

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate it!

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood

I agree-count me out if its the laser engraved ones. Nothing against you britton and 21st I know you guys have been put in between a rock and a hard place on this one.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Yeah, after thinking about it, I think I would rather wait. Im in no hurry at all, and would rather have the INGO serial numbered ones.

If there ever comes a time where the INGO serial number is completely out of the question, then I would entertain a laser engraved lower.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    this thread has about 11,000 views. It's very surprising to me that Cav Arms would reneg on a deal like this. Sorry Britton, sounds like the ole' Indiana Trouser Snake is coming for you!

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    It's very surprising to me that Cav Arms would reneg on a deal like this.

This is my thought as well. If sales are down right now, I would think they would be happy to do a run of 100 or so lowers that would be sold right away. I'll admit I've lost a lot of respect for this company with the continued delivery date delays, and now them not wanting to do it at all. If it was my company, I would be wanting to do something extra for the customer since I delayed it so long. :dunno:

At this point, I'm in for waiting for a INGO serial numbered lower. I too am wanting to build a lightweight dedicated .22LR. Guess this gives me more time to find an upper.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    this thread has about 11,000 views. It's very surprising to me that Cav Arms would reneg on a deal like this.

Same thought here. I continue to support Britton and 21st Century 100%, but CavArms is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. For months they claimed that they were backlogged and had production issues, so they couldn't do the INGO run, and now that those issues are resolved, they...can't do the INGO run. Wait...what?

Britton, I think you're getting jerked around by CavArms.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've thought about this long and carefully, which should be noted by my absence in this thread. At this time, I'm going to opt-out of this purchase. I don't really *need* another AR lower and though I said I'd take one of these, my resources are better directed toward something else that I get enjoyment from. Sorry Britton, don't hate me for "welching" but a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. I won't hang-on indefinitely.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom