• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nk1124

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Bloomington
    Howdy all, need some cash due to the taxman and stupid unforseen expenses, ao my loss is your gain!

I have a Dillon 550B in .223 with lee dies on it. Im looking for the neighborhood of 350$ for the whole thing. If I can sell it locally, Ill throw in a small tumbler and a digital pocket scale.

I also have a sleeve of CCI 400 small rifle primers, and a lb each of 4895 and h335, 400 hornady 55gr fmj .224 bullets that I would like to sell as well, but not really sure what this stuff is going for since it has been sitting around for a while.

There's basically everything you need to load your own .223 minus the brass. If you take everything off my hands all at once ill try to dig up my case trimmer as well.

Im in the bloomington area and am willing to meet you partway for delivery as I no longer have the original box to ship stuff in, and am not too keen on shipping the firey stuff.

Thanks for looking,
    Nick

*edit* will take pics tonight, and add them tomorrow. It is currently sitting in a closet as I havent used it since I moved.

Last edited:

nk1124

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Bloomington
    I Have gotten lots of PMs with interest on this. I will set a price of 410$ for the whole shebang and will honor the timeline of PMs I have received thus far as far as dibs go, basically the first one that PM/posted here that is willing to take the whole load and is willing to meet up to do the trade will get it. I feel that is the only way to be fair with this many people interested. I will post pics tomorrow morning as the press is at home, and I dont have internet there, and let you all know the status after that. Thanks for looking and helping out =)

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    did you get my PMs

Did you get any of my PMs. Just wondered since I said I would take it and have not heard anything back.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom