• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CrunchBunch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Greenfield
    I have a LNIB 16" CMMG gas piston AR it has 20 rounds fired through it to sight the ACOG in. It also includes a trijicon ACOG 4x32, 4 30 round mags and 1 40 round mag, BUIS, and a no name light. As far as the ammo i have 980 rounds of remmington 55grain in to sealed cases and i didnt count them but there is probably 30ish brass cased misc rounds.

ACOG is SPF

I will take 1800 for the rifle with BUIS all the mags and the ammo
    I would take 1400 for the rifle with BUIS and 3 30 round mags
    New PICS

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01015.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

The asking price is $2200, The only trade I would consider would be a .40 cal HK USP Compact + cash.

Last edited:

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Great looking setup here, although, the ACOG appears to be discolored in the pictures. Has it been painted or is that factory? Could you elaborate on it's model, sight picture, and condition? Thanks!

CrunchBunch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Greenfield
    It was painted its a 4x32 trijicon acog with a back up trijicon night sight on the top of it, it has a extemely clear picture with rubber scope covers. Just sighted it in 2 weeks ago and it shoots real good!

I will gladly answer any other questions, just PM me for a phone number to make the response time quicker or if you want to come take a look at it.

Thanks
    Seth

CrunchBunch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Greenfield
    It's a TA01NSN. Amber crosshairs.[/quote]

I do not believe that it is the amber crosshair reticle, it does have a traditional black cross hair with mill dot ranging out to 600.

CrunchBunch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Greenfield
    Look at it in the dark. It's black but will glow amber at night- very faintly more than likely and may even be dead. It looks old.

That isn't a mil-dot reticle. It's simply calibrated for bullet drop out to 600 by 2's. The width of each line representing the width of an average man's shoulders at specific ranges.

It is mil-dot sorry and i havent looked at in the dark but i dont think it glows amber. I think it is a lil older one yes. It is one of the clearest scopes i have owned i know that.

CrunchBunch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Greenfield
    This is NOT a mildot reticle:

If it doesn't glow amber then it's dead.

Triji only made one ACOG with crosshairs and no chevrons with an NSN number which is clearly visible on the side of your scope.

Is it a clone? Clones can't be imported with Tritium. Hmm...

It is dead then because it does not glow amber, however the reticle looks identical to the above picture minus the amber reticle at night or low light conditions it also is crystal clear. It is NOT a clone it is a trijicon ACOG with a NSN1240-01. I can post a picture of this later if there is still any discrepancy about the origin or manufacturer of this ACOG.

NOW, if you do not intend to purchase this, then I would appreciate you keeping your posts to a minimum and not running my thread. I appreciate your concerns for the other members, but I would not try to deceive anyone. I am not a crook looking to make over on anyone. I am only selling to fund a new engine for my car, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with this rifle.

Thanks Seth

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom