WTS: 7.62x39, 9mm, and .45 ammo for sale (FTF central Indiana)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    SOLD 7.62x39, 9mm, and .45 ammo for sale (FTF central Indiana)

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD

Doing some fall cleaning, and have the following items for sale. Decided to not only streamline calibers, but also manufacturers of ammo I’m storing. Not interested in trades, as I’m also raising some cash for something else.
    Prefer to keep this FTF in Indiana (I’m a shade NE of Indianapolis), as shipping will be too expensive and time consuming. All ammo is in great condition, properly stored, and all commercial.

Lot 3: 200 rounds 7.62x39 Winchester 123gr. FMJ. 10 boxes of 20 to a box. I see this stuff selling for over $15 a box on some sites??? $50 and you can have this lot.

Lot 5: 100 rounds of .45. Consists of 50 rounds of Blazer Brass 230gr. FMJ, and (2) 20 round boxes of Speer Gold Dot 230gr. GDHP. Also have ten loose rounds of the Speer in a plastic baggie. Let's call this lot $50, or $35 if you take this with another lot at the same FTF meeting.

Lot 1: 520+ rounds 7.62x39, loose, in a .30 ammo can. Little bit of everything…Golden Tiger, Wolf, possibly some Barnaul or Monarch. There’s HP, SP, FMJ included. Dumped out of boxes for a fun shoot a few weeks ago, this is all left over and it’s just taking up room the way its being stored. $90 FTF, and I’ll throw in the can. SOLD TO NOBLETUCKY

Lot 2: 980 rounds 7.62x39 Wolf black box 122gr. HP. 49 boxes of 20 to a box.. Most of it fits in a .50 ammo can. I’ll include the ammo can, and the rest in a highly-prized plastic grocery bag. $175 for this lot. SOLD TO FARMRITCH

Lot 4: 1,240 rounds of 9mm Luger. Little bit of everything in this lot, all in their commercial boxes Sold to WestSider

Again, at this time, FTF only. May ship at a later time depending on whether I can sell this locally first or not.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'll take lot #3 if PapaScout didn't make an offer, or if that falls through.

Blessings,
    B

ETA: Neither one worked out. Nonetheless, rep added. Great communication. I hope that our locations work out better such that we can work a deal out in the future. :+1:

Last edited:

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I'll be in Indy Tuesday afternoon/evening and leaving for a meeting on Wednesday and leaving on Wednesday afternoon
    Where do we stand on lot #2?

Thanks
    Farmritch

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    I'll be in Indy Tuesday afternoon/evening and leaving for a meeting on Wednesday and leaving on Wednesday afternoon
    Where do we stand on lot #2?

Thanks
    Farmritch

So far, it's yours. Sent you a PM. My schedule is going to be tight tomorrow evening, so let's see if we can make a meeting work.

thanks,
    Jeff

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    If you still have the lot of 9mm ammo, are you open to offers?

Still available. Had a lot of interest, just can't get meeting schedules to align yet. It's a great price, I'm going to keep the price as it is. Eventually it will dwindle down as I shoot it myself ;)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom