• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockman22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle
    I have for sale as the title says an 03 gsxr 600 alstare edition, this was only offerd in 03 and there were approximatly 1000 made, I have pics I will try to post them as attachments because photobucket is down right now for me, here are the mods.

6 inch stretch with chrome arm
    polished to a mirror finish are the following:
    Frame
    footpegs and rearsets
    rims
    upper tripple tree
    also has:
    over sized rear tire(width not hieght)
    dynojet power commander 3 usb/w proper tune for exhaust and supporting mods
    bmc filter
    billit aluminum grips w/gsxr logo engraved in them
    smoked windscreen
    rear fender eliminator undertail
    Full header back micron exhaust
    after market gearing front sprocket is down 1 tooth rear is up two teeth(speedo is off a little bit)
    .....im sure there is more im forgeting

the bad:
    right side fairing has scratches from being knocked over once, but has no broken plastic and also has a couple scratches on the exhaust from same accident

The bike rides and runs great has been stored in my room since ive owned it and it has 13751 miles im asking $7000 or best offer also open for trades of equal value or with cash, would prefer cash though. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE

here are some pics on my photobucket account, let me know if they dont work.
    Pictures by dsmsoulja - Photobucket

nicklilnova

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    New Castle,IN
    Bike

It used to be mine. There is well over 13,000 in this bike.. Heres pics..

CopyofGixxer003.jpg

CopyofGixxer004.jpg

CopyofGixxer001.jpg

CopyofGixxer006.jpg

glockman22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle
    Just so its clear and no one has to make an unecisary pm, I do PREFER it be bought outright, BUT I will take trades if thay are reasonable in value, or partial trades with cash, but because of my financial sitchuation, I CANT give this bike and money for anything, so please under stand if you want this bike and have something to trade of more value, you will either trade down and dont trade at all. Now back to the partial trades, Im looking for 4wd suvs, preferably of the v8 variety, sports cars(as long as they are 5 spds), and if anyone has a newer model unmarked(dark colord, crown vic, that has not been stripped of all the lights(preferably without a hole in the roof from old wires, thus the unmarked) or radios any antennas, also Id like to have the car to have dual search lights but will settle for one search light. I know the last one was kinda specific, but again I will hear what you want to trade for, and the price is somewhat negotiable. Oh and thanks for all the nice comments on the bike it is nice, I dont want to sell it but Im in need of some money at the moment.

glockman22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle
    Daily bump, c'mon I know someone out there can beat 5k, Like i said my price is negotiable so make offers people. I did price it a little high anyways.

Top Bottom