• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wagswook

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Group,

I am in the market for either a commander (4") or compact (3") 1911 style semi-auto in 9mm. Here are some that I am aware of, but if you have something different let me know.

Para Hawg 9mm
    Springfield EMP 9mm
    STI Compact 1911 9mm

Send me other options that fit into the Commander or Compact 1911 in 9mm specs.

Thank you!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't know if they still make it, but Springfield Armory had their Compact model (4 inch slide/frame and officer's size grip) in 9mm at one time.

Kimber makes some too.

StevenInIndiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Go for the commander - I just got one - you will LOVE it! I personally think it looks a little more natural than the compacts that are out there. I got a deal at Cabelas - and used a coupon to knock another $100 off the price - a minty SS commander - new series - paid $480 - tax - etc - included. I changed out the grips to rosewood - SWEET! - Shop their gun library and if you're patient you'll find a deal - they'll ship it in fo ryou - and you can probably get the shipping knocked off the price. Reseal on a Colt is good as well. Not to take anything away from other manufacturers - but a colt is what someone thinks of when they think 1911.

Top Bottom