• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Wow now that is a piece of history I have not heard of before. I could have SWORN that the constitution was created before the civil war… but perhaps I was wrong!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yes, because public schools are the problem.:rolleyes: I'm willing to bet that 70-80% of us here went to public schools and aren't that stupid. I had this discussion at work the other day. A public school is only as good as the education that you take away from it. I realize some of you private school kind are holier than thou, but I'm willing to go toe to toe with you and prove that my education was just as good, if not better than yours. His comment had nothing to do with public schools and everything to do with lack of paying attention in school and an upbringing that didn't instill hard work and studying in his daily home life. He problem came home and did anything BUT retain what was learned that day.

No, a government school is only as good as the education it provides. Which of late isn't much.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow now that is a piece of history I have not heard of before. I could have SWORN that the constitution was created before the civil war… but perhaps I was wrong!

What?! I thought the Revolutionary War was just the alternate name for the Civil War?
    I get those confused because they took place at the same time and all.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    What?! I thought the Revolutionary War was just the alternate name for the Civil War?
    I get those confused because they took place at the same time and all.

Of COURSE the Revolution was a CIVIL war, the British were involved. The rudest thing they have is a drive-by argument.

[video=youtube_share;7R6_Chr2vro]http://youtu.be/7R6_Chr2vro[/video]

kenjb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow, talk about a hi-jacking. Went from a posting of a breathtakingly stupid version of history to a discussion of the relative values of public school vs. private/charter school education. Again, Wow.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's how we roll.
    SUV-Rollover-crash-test-dummies.gif

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Well, back to the topic at hand. All ole Jeff had to do was read some of the Federalist papers and get a clue how the founders thought. The primary reason for the 2A was to prevent just what Jolly King George attempted to do to the Colonists, IE: seize their arms and powder to prevent rebellion. They experienced it and made sure it would not happen again. So much of history has been re-written.

Top Bottom