• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    "President Obama" (I know, it was covered, but it really irks me)
    "Ima" Son texted me that, I asked him what it was about, he said it was short for I'm a, I replied "as in what, I'm a dumbass?"
    "Bling" This word should be expunged by slapping anyone who says it until they get the idea.
    "Assault weapon" A meaningless term; it could be the candlestick used by Col Mustard in the dining room.
    "Racist" Sorry, your race card has been declined.
    "War on (x)" These are not wars, and they're not intended to be won.

I'll probably be thinking of more for the rest of the day, thank you very little.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have no clue. LMAO. I'm not much of a Boilermaker fan, I've been a Notre Dame fan since I first sat with great grandpa and watched my first game. I love the tradition. But if you arent talking about college stuff..... well here what google says....

1. boiler up 362 up, 172 down
    To boiler up (also see, "boiler-up") means to take a hot, fat, steamy dump.
    After a night of drinking at the Upstairs, and a late night run to Taco Bell, Matt P. went home to boiler up.

Now, that right there is funny - I don't care who you are!

I've always been one of those "reversable-jacket" types: IU basketball and Notre Dame football. I know in my heart of hearts that that is Biblical! ;)

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I almost forgot the one(s) which really frost me. I can not figure out how Chris Wright (one of the weathermen on WTHR in Indianapolis) can so consistently butcher English grammar. The guy seems to be intelligent enough. Yet he insists on saying (for example), "a cold night of weather" rather than "a night of cold weather", or "a snowy weekend of weather" rather than "a weekend of snowy weather". English teachers must tune in WISH or WRTV. :xmad:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    "You can't have your cake and eat it, too."
    Um...YES, you can. That's why the correct saying is "You can't EAT your cake and have it, too".

Hate to hear/read "I seen it". It's either "I have seen it" or "I saw it"...not "I seen".

Honorable mention goes to "Irregardless". Ugh. I don't care if they're editing the dictionary.

OH I am with you on all of those... except the cake... I LIKE CAKE and I EAT IT TOO... :bowdown: Oh yes, I like Cake!!!

Seems everyone has missed my personal non-favorites as in "AWESOME", "Cool" and "Dude"... not bad once in a while but I have a friend that will walk out of the bathroom after 10 minutes and explain. "Wow, that was AWESOME, Dude)... yeah you know what I mean...

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Can I get a price check, on a <insert vehicle here> (usually some turd that used to be a Honda or Geo). I want to put a K&N filter kit for it. ...... I'll be in later to get that. :rolleyes:

I need <insert random part>. Oh, I just wanted a price. :xmad:

Top Bottom