64933606_1348158141990405_6713983110075121664_o.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

Sometimes I wonder how many of the tattoos we see on these models are temporary. I get it; ink is a personal decision and folks are only limited by theirs and other's imagination.

But a tattoo of an AR15? Hmm.... I mean do you guys think she is a real shooter? Or a model?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Sometimes I wonder how many of the tattoos we see on these models are temporary. I get it; ink is a personal decision and folks are only limited by theirs and other's imagination.

But a tattoo of an AR15? Hmm.... I mean do you guys think she is a real shooter? Or a model?
    I thought the same thing when I saw this tat.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

My guess is a model.
    The pic has too much "pic gear" and "sexy cloths" and that dumb "let's get her dirty/bloody" look. Looks overall so fake. Meh...

A plain Jane in everyday cloths holding a firearm would ha e more appeal then this image. No offense to the model she has a nice figure but the everything else just runs it.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi

I thought the same thing when I saw this tat.

My guess is a model.
    The pic has too much "pic gear" and "sexy cloths" and that dumb "let's get her dirty/bloody" look. Looks overall so fake. Meh...

A plain Jane in everyday cloths holding a firearm would ha e more appeal then this image. No offense to the model she has a nice figure but the everything else just runs it.

I thought the same thing when I saw the tattoo.

But my eyes weren't fully focused on it.

Then I noticed the rose on the tattoo which made me think custom work and possibly real.

But again my eyes drifted.

The belt not pulled tight is what let me know that everything was for show.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom