• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkratzer1982

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Nothing wrong with a woman and guns. My female business partner owns a Glock .45, a Bersa .380 and a Mosin Nagant. Pretty cool of her. :rockwoot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think it's OK they cook and clean; every once in a while I unchain my wife from the stove in order to let her shoot guns, too.

Better watch it. If she knows you write things like that on the internet, she might ask you to hold the target.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    HELP!!! How do I get my wife & oldest daughter into guns?? or at least going to the range??

Have you tried asking them? My wife will go but does not shoot. My daughters 17 & 11 are both avid shooters and I started them early. Did not get them going heavy until I retired from active duty in 06'. Be patient and just keep working at it.

R_abbi_T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    LaPorte
    The only probleem I have with my woman and guns is that I have to save twice as long to get anything new do to her 1 for 1 policy. Every time I buy a new gun I have to get her the same thing except my m1a... she wanted a kitchen aid instead....:wallbash:

kharb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Granger
    Have you tried asking them? My wife will go but does not shoot. My daughters 17 & 11 are both avid shooters and I started them early. Did not get them going heavy until I retired from active duty in 06'. Be patient and just keep working at it.

Hey grizman,

Not to hi-jack the thread (though I don't think it was really going anywhere anyways), but how did you get your daughters into shooting? And better yet, how did you get your wife to agree to it? My daughter is WAY too young, but someday I'd like her to enjoy it as much as I do. What age did you first take them to shoot?

Top Bottom