• ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Group of Thugs Target Seemingly Defenseless Woman

This is why we need to spend time at the range. I have been taking my wife and children (ages 11-18) to the range so they are comfortable shooting. My wife told me that every time she goes she feels more comfortable. In this case, the woman shot intruders as they were breaking in, not after they had entered. Good thing, because they were armed.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    biden_wtf2.gif

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    according to uncle joe...all you need is a double barrel shotgun and fire those two shots in the air.

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    This is why women and especially kids should be shown how to handle and use guns...

When a kid's only exposure to firearms are the gangsta BS on most TV Shows how do you thing they will act if not taught otherwise.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What makes this story golden is that the police already see this as justifiable self defense. I'm shocked that no one is trying to say the three lovely gentleman outside the house might have changed their minds and she shouldn't have shot at them. Thank you for posting!

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    according to uncle joe...all you need is a double barrel shotgun and fire those two shots in the air.

Heck, according to Pelosi, all you have to do is put your firearm down, and the thugs will put theres down too. Pelosi says it's "just human nature."

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    What makes this story golden is that the police already see this as justifiable self defense. I'm shocked that no one is trying to say the three lovely gentleman outside the house might have changed their minds and she shouldn't have shot at them.

Agreed. That is why I posted it. When the good guys win, we need to celebrate it.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Heck, according to Pelosi, all you have to do is put your firearm down, and the thugs will put theres down too. Pelosi says it's "just human nature."

Ha! She is such an idiot. And that is a mild word to describe her complete delusion and disconnection with reality. Hard to believe that she got to such a position of power. Just goes to show that the San Francisco loons don't have a clue.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom