• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I am unsure of where exactly to post this, so please forgive me if this is not the proper venue. I figured it was a HG related error and considering posting this in the classified ads would likely be regarded as a violation, I chose to post it here. I recently placed a WTT ad in the HG section of the classified ads. I had received two PM's expressing interest, while attempting to reply to these 2 PMs the system informed me I would have to empty my currently full folder before I could successfully return the PMs I had received. Unfortunately while empting my message folder I also deleted the two PM's I had received, and as I unable to recall who sent me the PMs I couldn't contact them.

So if by chance the two persons who PM me with trade offers some how read this, I would like to extend my apologies for not having gotten back to you, due to my mistake.

Regards,

Arthur.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You can edit your original ad to include this info. There's a better chance of the members going back to the ad and seeing it.

ETA: I see you've already updated the original ad. Carry on.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Dude, that's not how you're supposed to do it...

But then you've figured that out by now.
    I doubt the mods will see this as a problem, but maybe the next time you bump that ad you can edit the post to add the information.
    Maybe one or both will read the thread again.

Good luck

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Or become a Site Supporter and you'll have a larger mailbox plus unlimited cheeseburgers from Churchmouse.

Top Bottom