Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why would I get it if I still have to wear a mask and can still get covid? It was short it said reply 1,2 or 3.
    A) I don't have to wear a mask, my employer gives us "vaccinated" tags for our badges. Why would I wear it anywhere at all?
    B) My chances off getting COVID now is very low, and if I do, it will have very little effect.
    C) I won't be spreading it to others who aren't vaccinated.

Side note: Tim Harford's Cautionary Tales podcast had a good episode about vaccines, rubella, and Gene Tierney.

JAJORDAN765

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    Lafayette
    A) I don't have to wear a mask, my employer gives us "vaccinated" tags for our badges. Why would I wear it anywhere at all?
    B) My chances off getting COVID now is very low, and if I do, it will have very little effect.

Side note: Tim Harford's Cautionary Tales podcast had a good episode about vaccines, rubella, and Gene Tierney

Side note: Tim Harford's Cautionary Tales podcast had a good episode about vaccines, rubella, and Gene Tierney.
    It just gets ridiculous My job made you wear a mask if you're outside by yourself. They have since relaxed it 2 weeks ago thankfully!

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Why do they still keep insisting that those who have survived Covid 19 get the vaccine? There are still only SIXTY DOCUMENTED CASES in the WHOLE WORLD of people getting COVID twice. It seems like it would be safer for those that have had it to NOT get the vaccine.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why do they still keep insisting that those who have survived Covid 19 get the vaccine? There are still only SIXTY DOCUMENTED CASES in the WHOLE WORLD of people getting COVID twice. It seems like it would be safer for those that have had it to NOT get the vaccine.
    I don't know, maybe because of variants and mutations.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The mistake is presuming this is just about being "safer"...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It means your response was short and without any explanation; as if your post was a means to meet your quota.
    care to share why you don't want it?

Yes, I'm vaxxed up.
    I don't see a good reason to assume that everyone who has a low post count, and replies to a post with a short answer, is a "runner". I think maybe we should stop pouncing on the n00bz.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    B) My chances off getting COVID now is very low, and if I do, it will <should> have very little effect.
    C) I <probably> won't be spreading it to others who aren't vaccinated.

A) Wow. Kinda makes an employee feel special. :rolleyes:
    B) Amended for accuracy.
    C) Amended for accuracy.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It just gets ridiculous My job made you wear a mask if you're outside by yourself. They have since relaxed it 2 weeks ago thankfully!
    Most big companies all have one common problem.

CEI

College Educated Idiots, people who have no business being in the position they are in.

My first beer distributor I worked for until it was sold by the 3rd generation CEI.
    The grandfather (founder) Son (who hired me) both had no degrees, but they turned a small family owned Budweiser Distributor to (at that time) to one of the largest in the state.

The 3rd gen Grandson ran into the ground by a multitude of what many of us who had been in the business bad decisions.

Monarch Beverage, my beer distributor, (before I started running containers from Indpls to Chicago and back) was another company heavily laden with CEI's. You can't0 learn a business from a book and Class room, you have to get your hands dirty and learn it from the inside out.

Heck even Peter Coors of Coors Brewing knew that. He shipped his freshly graduated son straight from College to Monarch and we put him on a truck learning the ropes from the ground up.

He rode with me for a week, and his last day with me, told me that it was a humbling job, thanked me for the insight that they never see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom