jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Stupid sons of bitches need to learn:

1. If the .gov wants to be trusted, it needs to become trustworthy.

2. Fauci=science is a falsehood.

3. An interviewers proper function is to ask questions with the interviewee supplying the answers, not to argue on behalf of the interviewee.

4. The suggestion that mere plebes are not worthy to question the god of science are unacceptable.

5. Yes, plenty of us want to see that shitball in prison for his misdeeds.
    Through the whole interview, as Fauci denied everything. I kept asking, does this worthless **** not realize the emails are out? I know it’s MSNBC. It’s not like they’re interested in investigating Fauci. Digging into what really happened. It doesn’t matter what happened.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Through the whole interview, as Fauci denied everything. I kept asking, does this worthless **** not realize the emails are out? I know it’s MSNBC. It’s not like they’re interested in investigating Fauci. Digging into what really happened. It doesn’t matter what happened.
    Never admit.
    Even when caught.
    Deny
    Deny
    Deny

Or so I've heard.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It looks to me like Dumbo's magic feather isn't working very well.
    Hmm, I guess people see things differently.

To me it looks like it is doing better than the claims, granted I haven't looked into how many people were on board or what strain it possibly is. That said I would guess there is more than 34 people on board.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

GOP Rep. Massie: CDC Giving ‘Bad Advice’ on Vaccines for Those with Prior COVID Infection​

“Well, the great thing about real science, and I’m not talking political science, but real science is repeatable,” he said. “And the Cleveland Clinic study shows that there is no benefit to the vaccine if you have already had COVID and recovered. Now, the reason that’s a repeat is, the CDC knew this six months ago. This is a scandal that I have been blowing the whistle on. I called the director of the CDC in Washington, D.C., in December and told them that the Pfizer trial data showed there was no benefit from the vaccine to those with prior infection. And they said, ‘Oh, wow. You are right. We will change that.’ And they never changed it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...accines-for-those-with-prior-covid-infection/

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Is the red cross still testing for antibodies for blood donors? If so it would be a way to find out if you have them. A lot of people talk about some mystery illness they had in late 2019/early 2020.
    Somebody may have already answered, but, Yes. You need the the Red Cross Blood Donor App on your phone and it may take ~ a week to get your results.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

"Researchers around the world have noted that coronavirus vaccines appear to cause a stunningly large number of young people to develop a potentially fatal heart condition called myocarditis."

So here comes the bad news about these vaccines. Hopefully it doesn't effect a huge percentage of people. We are not even a year out from the initial beginning of the vaccination roll out and already a major side effects from Covid-19 vaccines.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Talking with my brother in Texas, he said that he and his wife (he's a newly wed 68 year old) and my wife and I, that us four are the only ones he knows that didn't scurry right out and get vaccinated right off the bat.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Talking with my brother in Texas, he said that he and his wife (he's a newly wed 68 year old) and my wife and I, that us four are the only ones he knows that didn't scurry right out and get vaccinated right off the bat.
    When Obama launched "cash for clunkers" a man told me about an experience his brother had who worked at a car dealership. An old man brought in a nice used pickup. The salesman advised him that he could give him significantly more as a regular trade than in the program. The old man responded, "No, this is what the President wants me to do." Of course, not only did he settle for half the money he could have had, but also got taxed on the entire sum as if his truck had been worth zero.

I see the same thing happening here. People do what the talking head on the screen tells them without evaluating the consequences, and will likely suffer for it, only this time it is their bodies and not their bank accounts getting hit.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Really interested to see how officials handle this potential link to myocarditis.

Before y'all come at me, I'm saying potential because I want to personally read about it more. I haven't yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom