• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    To you New England haters .... might be tough on ya. That is IF Haynesworth decides to play for the Pats unlike what he did with the redskins. Its looking like nobody will be doing ANYTHING against the pats up the middle.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    To you New England haters .... might be tough on ya. That is IF Haynesworth decides to play for the Pats unlike what he did with the redskins. Its looking like nobody will be doing ANYTHING against the pats up the middle.

The patsies suppressed me by taking ocho stinko and he is cancer. Let's see how long it takes for him to be a distraction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    The patsies suppressed me by taking ocho stinko and he is cancer. Let's see how long it takes for him to be a distraction.

Ol billy boy wont put up with that crap (thats why i really wonder if Haynesworth will try this year) .... ask randy moss

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's time for the real fans to stand up! We got some bad news but many of us are still behind our team.

GO COLTS!

293596_10150362607266672_519761671_9687256_1644559438_s.jpg

Last edited:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I have had tickets for 20 years and been thru the worst of times. I predict many broken arms and legs from people jumping off the bandwagon.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Hey....even though Manning was likely out for the season, I decided to still pay for the Sunday Ticket here in AZ so I can watch my Colts every Sunday! GO HORSE!!!!!

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Just got from my whiney taxpayer subsidized palace. Folks, as we all know, its gonna be a long season. We are officially on the clock for the draft.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Stick a fork in Manning, he is done. A former co-worker who had the same surgery said this last week. He had to go to Europe for treatment, that is pretty desperate even if the treatment is allow here. Today one of the announcers on TV just casually said Manning won't ever be back. If he comes back, the first handful of games will show us if he is 100% or if he is going to be say 80% of his former self. Given how things are going now, it appears this team was a one man team. If that one man, Manning, is at 80% of former self, chances are they will play better than they are now, but worse than before. Could be many years before the team sees the playoffs again.

I just looked up tickets on the Colts website. To get on the season ticket list you have to pay $150 non-refundable fee. The only way to get the fee back is to purchase the tickets once you are up for tickets. The $150 is applied as a credit toward your ticket purchase. My guess is that some season ticket holders will bail after this season. A lot of folks on the list will be hopeful Manning makes a return and thus go ahead with their purchase since they don't want to be out $150. Some will obviously rather lose the $150 than take a gamble on getting stuck with costly season tickets for an entire year. It would be interesting in a business since to see what happens to ticket sales in the future.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Peyton will be a great sportscaster. I also think he is done.....

His wife will say something like this.....Peyton, do you want to play with the kids in a wheel chair or just retire?

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Stick a fork in Manning, he is done. A former co-worker who had the same surgery said this last week. He had to go to Europe for treatment, that is pretty desperate even if the treatment is allow here. Today one of the announcers on TV just casually said Manning won't ever be back. If he comes back, the first handful of games will show us if he is 100% or if he is going to be say 80% of his former self. Given how things are going now, it appears this team was a one man team. If that one man, Manning, is at 80% of former self, chances are they will play better than they are now, but worse than before. Could be many years before the team sees the playoffs again.

I just looked up tickets on the Colts website. To get on the season ticket list you have to pay $150 non-refundable fee. The only way to get the fee back is to purchase the tickets once you are up for tickets. The $150 is applied as a credit toward your ticket purchase. My guess is that some season ticket holders will bail after this season. A lot of folks on the list will be hopeful Manning makes a return and thus go ahead with their purchase since they don't want to be out $150. Some will obviously rather lose the $150 than take a gamble on getting stuck with costly season tickets for an entire year. It would be interesting in a business since to see what happens to ticket sales in the future.
    After watching the game on TV today and seeing all of the empty seats, and reading that 100 level seats were selling at less then face value, I think that there will be many on the list that will cut their losses.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Elkhart Co.
    I remember the last game Johnny U played in a Colt's uniform. The team moved on just as they will if Manning doesn't make it back.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom