• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was answering you not trolling. I believe that I said that I hope he heals up quick so he can play. You kept making moronic comments so I figured I'd respond. You seem like someone that either needs some Midol and some hot tea or maybe someone that needs to step away from the internet because you're not mentally equipped to handle people that don't share your opinion. Someone not sharing your opinion isn't trolling, son. In the words of Ocho Cinco, CHILD PLEASE.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I couldn't be happier that we got the win, but it looks like a tough row to hoe from here on out. Good to see Rhodes back. I think he'll be a plus. Austin Collie looked pretty depressed sitting on the bench after his bell was rung. I think he might have gotten bad news. I sure don't want to see a player for any team risk his life for a sport. We need him, but his health comes first.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Peyton turned on the gas!

This thread sure got rid of the haters. I guess they expect us to win against Tennessee and host a playoff game. I guess I would be pissed too if I said some of the things they said.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    So, the playoff picture is clearing up.

Week 0 of playoffs: Vs. Titans. A win and we're in. A loss means that the Jags have to lose for the Colts to get in.

Week 1 of playoffs: AFC wildcard vs. most likely the Ravens

Week 2 of playoffs: AFC division vs. most likely the Steelers

Week 3 of playoffs: AFC championsship vs. guess who....the PATS!

The Colts have been there before and have played all the way through the wild card round to make it to the Superbowl (simlar run a few years back...:yesway:).

I'm actually feeling more optimistic than a week ago. I think the team is focused right now, and if we go week by week, we tend to play better. While I'd like to have a clinched playoff spot right now, I don't mind that we're not going to rest the starters for 2-3 weeks like last year.

So, get some rest boys....big week at home next week against the Titans. They're backs are a against the wall, and they're going to be hungry for some revenge, and for a bright spot to end the season on. Colts can't rest on the fact that they beat them a few weeks ago at TN....

GO COLTS!!!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    it was nice to see the defense STEP UP and stop one of the best running back duo's in the league.
    and seeing number 18 with a big smile on his face.
    ONE GAME AT A TIME. GO COLTS

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    it was nice to see the defense STEP UP and stop one of the best running back duo's in the league.
    and seeing number 18 with a big smile on his face.
    ONE GAME AT A TIME. GO COLTS

That was extremely nice to see a smile on his face. I know being one of the greatest players of the game doesn't allow for much smiling, as he is constantly studying the current defense. He had me cracking up. If you see the replay, he was actually kicking up dirt with each foot step. If you fast forward your DVR, he actually looks like he was running fast! :):

Top Bottom