• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    So when do we get to see Painter tonight? after the 2nd or 3rd Manning pic?:whistle:

Here's my optimistic guess: Manning for 1 INT, but it'll be a tipped INT.
    Here's my 1/2 empty guess: Manning keeps streak alive; 3 INTS

They've gotta call in some more conservative plays for him. I know he decides who to throw to, but they've gotta put him in a better position for success and leave the risky stuff for later.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It was ugly, but its the first step in the quest for the playoffs.

Long week to rest some folks, hopefully get a bit healthier, and then host the Jags.

Donald Brown had some good runs, James looked pretty good. Garcon was on fire too, no drops from him or anyone else.

I do wonder why when the offense is playing well, the defense falls off but when the offense struggles, the defense holds them in the game. Need both to be in sync next weekend.

Go Colts

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Great win tonight. I really like the way Garcon plays the game. I think that is a good person to rally around right now. Peyton looked good again, and if White can get in sync they could be in a spot to run the table.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Too close of a win against a team that is pretty bad. As much as I want to get into the playoffs, I think the chances are slim. Hope for 3 more wins though.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Given the teams the Colts play I think they have a legit shot. They play Tennesee @ home, Oakland on the road, and then the big game @ home next weekend against Jville.

You can beat Tennesee, you can beat Oakland who at that time will be out of the division race and have nothing really to play for. The Colts will be desperate and hopefully a little healthier.

I think they can do it, all hinges on next weekend. If they win against Jville imo the run the table and make it in.

I even think they have a legit shot at beating the Jets at home too.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Oakland may be the toughest for them to win. It's on the road and Oakland has been putting up a lot points this year. It will all come down to which defense shows up for the Colts. :twocents:

Top Bottom