• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Well I think she is crazy. I find it sexy for a guy to ask me to go shoot with him, or fish, or even work on a car. It means they want you around no mater what or where.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well I think she is crazy. I find it sexy for a guy to ask me to go shoot with him, or fish, or even work on a car. It means they want you around no mater what or where.
    Wanna go shootin' some time? :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

She is just not into gun and I guess she thinks it's going to be boring or maybe she thinks she will only meet crazy people and gun freaks at the range.
    Im not sure.
    I just want to take her shooting to share my passion but also to teach her how to defend herself with a gun and how to use a gun safely.
    I want to go FOR her and not WITH her.

Im not sure how to explain it to her. :dunno:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    She is just not into gun and I guess she thinks it's going to be boring or maybe she thinks she will only meet crazy people and gun freaks at the range.
    Im not sure.
    I just want to take her shooting to share my passion but also to teach her how to defend herself with a gun and how to use a gun safely.

I wish I could tell you what to say. I have a feeling you want to go FOR and WITH her. Maybe someday she will come around just make sure you tell her in a loving way and don't get upset when she says no. Let her know that you understand that she doesn't want to go now and maybe ask what her reasons are. Women like it when you are concerned and want to listen. Just be sure not to argue why she should go and just listen to what she has to say.;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wish I could tell you what to say. I have a feeling you want to go FOR and WITH her. Maybe someday she will come around just make sure you tell her in a loving way and don't get upset when she says no. Let her know that you understand that she doesn't want to go now and maybe ask what her reasons are. Women like it when you are concerned and want to listen. Just be sure not to argue why she should go and just listen to what she has to say.;)

I never get upset or argue with her, she's my woman. :)
    I also always listen even if sometimes I dont like what I hear lol. :D

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, when I was putting my new bipod on the Rem700 the other night my wife asked me... "When are you going to take me to the range?"....

I was like "Whenever we can get a sitter!"

We're some lucky dawgs aren't we?

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    OP, I'm jealous as hell that your wife likes to go shooting with you!

I'm trying to get my wife to go shooting as well...she is open to the idea "someday" :rolleyes: the bigger problem I have right now is she is getting crappy with me when I carry when her and my girls are around... :xmad:

I'm not sure why she has a problem with me carrying... I think it's something along the lines of "what will the other sheeple think!?!

I'm slowly introducing her to the fact, yes I said fact, that I will be carrying on a regular basis!

:rockwoot:500th post since end of March!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Im not sure.

Well you're doing a good job telling us how you feel. Maybe have her read this post, she can see what you have told us and our responses. My husband has trouble expressing his feelings in words. It's frustrating some times for me to understand why he feels the way he does when he can't explain it.

I never realized how much our guys want to share their hobbies with us, until I got on INGO. Maybe I should see if my husband would like for me to join him next time he goes fishing. I always thought that was his time to relax and enjoy himself.

You might ask her also if she would feel more comfortable taking some women's only training. It can be difficult to be taught by your husband and it can be intimidating at a public range. Just a thought. INGO will occassionally have a women's only training. My daughter-n-law, daughter and I went to the last one. It was great. :rockwoot:

linzal12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Greenfield
    I also thought I was lucky that every time I went to the range my wife couldn't pack her gear fast enough. Until last Friday she outshot me 4 targets to 1. I think I need some alone time so I can at least even it back up.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis

Let's go shoot! There's a nice creek next to the range so grab your rods and reels,too. But I need to do a tuneup on the truck first so if you want to stop by the house first.....:D

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    My wife asked me: "WHY do you need so many guns, you only shoot one at a time". So I asked her: "WHY do you need so many shoes, you only wear one pair at a time". Now I ask you, WHY is MY question stupid, and HERS isn't?

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Let's go shoot! There's a nice creek next to the range so grab your rods and reels,too. But I need to do a tuneup on the truck first so if you want to stop by the house first.....:D

Well I like to see how a guy can shoot and fish first, shows a lot about character, and if they can handle a gun then they may be able to handle me. Lol! :)::draw:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom