• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I am very pleased to announce that beginning July 11, 2015, WIBC (93.1 FM and 93.1 WIBC) will begin airing "The Gun Guy with Guy Relford" every Saturday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. I'll be talking about the preservation of Second Amendment rights, federal, state and local gun laws, gun-related events, competitions and training opportunities, what's going on in the Statehouse and in Congress regarding our gun rights, and any other firearm-related topic our callers want to discuss!

I'll also be posting a blog on WIBC's website to let listeners know about upcoming topics and guests - and WIBC will post podcasts of the show as well.

If you are outside of WIBC's listening area - you can listen to a live webcast at 93.1 WIBC. I am very excited about the show and I hope you'll join me every Saturday!

Guy
    Represent us well sir!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Red flag laws...

Monroe county school resource officers cannot carry guns? It's been years since I seen a Monroe County school resource officer, but I don't think they were ever armed?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Red flag laws...

Monroe county school resource officers cannot carry guns? It's been years since I seen a Monroe County school resource officer, but I don't think they were ever armed?
    Monroe or Madison?

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I love it when the Gun Guy guest stars or fills in on Hammer and Nigel. I usually only listen to the radio weekdays on my commute. If you’re like me and don’t tune in live you can catch the podcast and also find the show on wibc.com under shows/all shows/weekends!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Subbing for Nigel today. Commenting on Biden talking gun control right now...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom