• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    BTDT. Seen some dude in WM the other day. Looked down the isle. Dude's ass was hanging over the seat in one of those electric carts. Nope. Just wait and let him do his thing.

Now, in spandex, my ass would probably pour over a bicycle seat like jello. But I suppose I could drive around in one of those walmart diabetes carts and my ass would be contained.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I was 1 car in an approx 1 mile long train, behind a 2 wheel locomotive on State Road 144 this afternoon at early rush hour.

As one motorist passed him & honked, he extended the california 1 finger wave.

After several miles at 5-10 mph, worked my way up for this photo.

2024-03-18 16.20.06.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was 1 car in an approx 1 mile long train, behind a 2 wheel locomotive on State Road 144 this afternoon at early rush hour.

View attachment 340898
    You need an International 7.3 with off road diesel in it.
    Swear to God.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

View attachment 340898
    Wow, Mile long backup of cars? That's about 200 cars. Must been one hell of a rush hr.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 340241
    Moved to a Catrike Expedition in 2013. American made aluminum frame with 30 gears (3×10). Ride with a recumbent club out of Kokomo. It's nice to be able to ride 80 miles pain free. Also good for the abs. Purchased at Victory Bike shop in Kokomo.

View attachment 340242
    Still have a Raleigh seven speed for zipping around town. Also own a Cannondale H300 for bikepacking.
    I have a Cannondale. It has been used by everybody, even pulled a baby cart. It's made it's way back here and is regulated to getting in my way and riding with the grandkids in the neighborhood. Good solid bike and comfortable. It didn't come with a kickstand.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Sr144 eastbound from i69 is busy all day, just before 5 is worse. 5 to 10mph stacks up quick
    Yes, it doesn't take much to cause a long back up in that area. It's bad enough with the idiots in cars that insist on driving 10-15 under. Not the smartest road to ride a bike on but the behavior seems par for the course.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    That kind of behavior is not being a good ambassador for the bike riding community.
    Dude! It's that cyclist's right to use that road, at whatever time he wants! It's his right to impede traffic by riding 10mph. That rush hour traffic is simply being impatient and unreasonable.

And if you say otherwise: it must and can only mean that you think cyclists don't belong on any public road, anywhere, at an time, ever.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Dude! It's that cyclist's right to use that road, at whatever time he wants! It's his right to impede traffic by riding 10mph. That rush hour traffic is simply being impatient and unreasonable.

And if you say otherwise: it must and can only mean that you think cyclists don't belong on any public road, anywhere, at an time, ever.
    See. You can be taught. :p

Top Bottom