• ...and so much more!
  • Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    To lighten the mood a bit. This just came to my mind.

When i was younger, a buddy of mine got this brand new 10 speed. The rest of us were into bmx bikes. I had a redline, justn had a GT show, so he was the out of place bike. Anyways. We are riding in my neighborhood and hes looking down at the chain and changing gears, watching the chain move to the different sprockets. About that time we hear a loud BOOM. He hit a damn parked car that was parked on the street. Bent the hell out if his front rim. Best part was the guy whose car he hit just happened to be sitting on the porch, and was laughing his ass off! I expected him to be pissed off cause his bumped took a decent whack, but hell no, seeing some 15 year old smash his shiny new bike was obviously well worth the price of a small dent.

Had a redline MX3… loved that bike

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe he was being chased by a bear. You don't know. The video doesn't show us if there was a bear or not.

The SUV may have been driven by another bear, intentionally clipping him for the second bear to have a chance to catch up, which it does right after the video cuts.
    And then the bear in the SUV backs up and appears to be ready to finish the job if the second bear hadn't gotten him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe he was being chased by a bear. You don't know. The video doesn't show us if there was a bear or not.

The SUV may have been driven by another bear, intentionally clipping him for the second bear to have a chance to catch up, which it does right after the video cuts.
    Plausible. The cyclist kept saying he couldn’t stop. If a bear was chasing me on a bicycle I couldn’t stop either.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Lol, catching up after a short Thanksgiving hiatus.

Between this and the Canadian border explosion thread, I'm pretty sure y'all broke some law by having that much fun on Thanksgiving. :)

Top Bottom