Why does the National Weather Service need 16,000 rounds of .40 S&W JHP's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmil12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Well don't blame us when those black weather balloons start hovering over your house! You gon be on da list!
    Uh oh, I need to redact everything I stated earlier....looks like drudgereport has it front page....I bet the black balloons never leave his house....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So you are starting your own talk show?! :popcorn:

Only if Fenway will let me.

Here's the concept, modeled on the McLaughlin Group. I moderate and four other gun nuts talk about various gun issues. Rhino could be Jack Germond, slumped over in his chair. Rambone could be Morton Kondracke. Maybe Pami as Elenaor Swift.

Issue #1: Glock vs. XD, rhino which is better?

Issue #2: What is the exact date of the government implementing martial law? Rambone?

And then I yell at everyone why they are wrong.

Should be an interesting addition to the youtube channel.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Only if Fenway will let me.

Here's the concept, modeled on the McLaughlin Group. I moderate and four other gun nuts talk about various gun issues. Rhino could be Jack Germond, slumped over in his chair. Rambone could be Morton Kondracke. Maybe Pami as Elenaor Swift.

Issue #1: Glock vs. XD, rhino which is better?

Issue #2: What is the exact date of the government implementing martial law? Rambone?

And then I yell at everyone why they are wrong.

Should be an interesting addition to the youtube channel.

This makes me sort of mis the Morton Downey jr show! At least the yelling part!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    OK, so I guess I don't have criminal mentality, but.... who would want to steal that stuff? Where's the market for it? It's not like the pawn shop would want it.

Anyone from punks to pros.

Where's the market? If they are smart overseas which means Baltimore or New York City.

not a big fan of Jones, didn't see this anywhere else, take it for what it is. Is there some kind of enforcement branch under the SSA?

Yes, ever heard of Social Security fraud?:D

Office of the Inspector General, these are the brains, the retired cops are the hands and have the guns:

http://oig.ssa.gov/about-oig/meet-oig-senior-staff

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    OK, so I guess I don't have criminal mentality, but.... who would want to steal that stuff? Where's the market for it? It's not like the pawn shop would want it.

While theft is a smal concern the equipment is large and in buildings/facilities full of stuff. The armed police/Force protection force is more geared for preventing a terror typ attach. Arson, explosive etc etc etc. Believe with it or agree with it or not NOAA has an important place within the Government. If they had an incident and went down it would domino and effect a lot of folks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom