• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I had the greatest Girlfriend ever.........so I married her 30 years ago this month :D For my 50Th Birthday she suprised me with a Ruger Stainless single six .17 HMR revolver.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Congrats, but beware! I took my wife into a gun shop to pick up a handgun I had ordered and I showed her the one in the case that I really wanted and had been drooling over for months. She said that I was more than welcome to get it, but had to cut her a check for the same amount. I learned a hard lesson that day ...

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Took the S/A out today. WOW, what a great shooter. Ran a couple magazines through it at 30 yards. First time shooting a .45 and better than I ever imagined. Now I know why the 1911 guys love them so much. I am going to go BIG for her Christmas.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Congrats, but beware! I took my wife into a gun shop to pick up a handgun I had ordered and I showed her the one in the case that I really wanted and had been drooling over for months. She said that I was more than welcome to get it, but had to cut her a check for the same amount. I learned a hard lesson that day ...

So what did she do with the money? :dunno:

super nover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    Took the S/A out today. WOW, what a great shooter. Ran a couple magazines through it at 30 yards. First time shooting a .45 and better than I ever imagined. Now I know why the 1911 guys love them so much. I am going to go BIG for her Christmas.
    what kind of xmas gift do you get 2 cover an awesome bday present like that?

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    what kind of xmas gift do you get 2 cover an awesome bday present like that?

A double barrel 12 gauge side by side but it has to have single trigger, no hammers and some engraving.
    She has been on gunbroker everday for the last week once I showed her the website.
    She's getting into guns so much we went to 3 different shows today.

Top Bottom