• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Crosley?

I'm only from the south side of Indy. Does that count? Actually, I'm wondering if anybody has been to the Crosley range very recently. Is it pretty wet back in there?

Thanks

mrclean

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Mt Vernon here also. Havent shot much in the last few years. Thats about to change. I can walk across the road and shoot. Some friends of mine have been doing some concrete work at the conservation club between Mt Vernon and New Harmony . Making it a nice place to shoot. Im 48 and lived around MV all my life.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Mt Vernon here also. Havent shot much in the last few years. Thats about to change. I can walk across the road and shoot. Some friends of mine have been doing some concrete work at the conservation club between Mt Vernon and New Harmony . Making it a nice place to shoot. Im 48 and lived around MV all my life.

I'd love to come out and check out the club but it seems my WSSC meetings and the conservation club meetings are always on the same night.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I'm only from the south side of Indy. Does that count? Actually, I'm wondering if anybody has been to the Crosley range very recently. Is it pretty wet back in there?

Thanks

Oh and I am sure it's wet! I would take the path through Vernon for sure, the back way from highway 3 sucks when it hasn't been raining for a month! :):

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Oh and I am sure it's wet! I would take the path through Vernon for sure, the back way from highway 3 sucks when it hasn't been raining for a month! :):
    for sure take the way thur vernon, last time it rained like this my car would'nt make from Hi-way 3, I'm from Seymour and shoot in my back yard:):

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ok, let me clarify something: if you were born or live north of US 50, I am sorry friend, but you ain't from Southern Indiana. US50 is the dividing line.

You can still be, however, a proud South Central Indiana good folk.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Ok, let me clarify something: if you were born or live north of US 50, I am sorry friend, but you ain't from Southern Indiana. US50 is the dividing line.

Well I missed out by about 12 miles.
    I still think a bunch of us should get together for a big shoot though.

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell

Whew! Made the cut off by a hundred yards or so! "Up" here in Bedford. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom