Who will be the democrat running for president in 2024?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will Michele Obama be the Democrat nominee?

• Total voters

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    A few random thoughts......
    1. Gavin Newsom and Kamala Harris both from California.
    2. The 12th amendment of the Constitution states that a President and Vice President can't run for office that are from the same state (in this case California).
    3. Would the DNC actually tell a black female VP of the United States to step aside so the white man (Gavin Newsom) can run for office?
    4. Their best option is a black tranny president with a gay first man.
    Here ya go........

1719676606895.png

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    2. The 12th amendment of the Constitution states that a President and Vice President can't run for office that are from the same state (in this case California).
    3. Would the DNC actually tell a black female VP of the United States to step aside so the white man (Gavin Newsom) can run for office?
    Here ya go........

View attachment 362567
    Legit pic? There's something about Barry's buddy that I can't quite figure out? :dunno:

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    "Legit pic? There's something about Barry's buddy that I can't quite figure out? :dunno:"

Thats Michelle Obama before the transition.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Here ya go........

View attachment 362567
    Where did you find this pic?

Johnk

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Mooresville
    IIRC they said they can't change candidates because it's to late for that. Some law something or other. I'm surprised you don't remember that and who it was unlike me lol.
    It might be on this thread somewhere.
    So tell me in detail the last time Democrats were concerned with the law?

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I don't find MO attractive in any way but her upbringing as a girl from a child is not difficult to find online and there are two daughters that are pretty well explained. I think calling her a man or questioning if she is trans makes those who don't like her look petty and stupid, divert attention from where it should be focused, and makes conservatives look like bigoted idiots. I doubt anyone whose vote we might want to bring our way is impressed or swayed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't find MO attractive in any way but her upbringing as a girl from a child is not difficult to find online and there are two daughters that are pretty well explained. I think calling her a man or questioning if she is trans makes those who don't like her look petty and stupid, divert attention from where it should be focused, and makes conservatives look like bigoted idiots. I doubt anyone whose vote we might want to bring our way is impressed or swayed.
    Can you post a picture of her pregnant? Or holding her babies that are age appropriate? I do not know the answer but the reason this persists is because there are so many questions but no answers…

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    https://people.com/politics/michelle-obama-throwback-photos/ Simple google search, so do you think these childhood photos are doctored or fabricated or she was a boy dressing as a girl throughout her entire life in Chicago and nobody knew? I don't question people who think her husbands past is fabricated but hers is very well documented. Use any search engine you want if you don't like google, post something besides big shoulders and an ugly mug to support your theory. Some of us are our own worst enemies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    https://people.com/politics/michelle-obama-throwback-photos/ Simple google search, so do you think these childhood photos are doctored or fabricated or she was a boy dressing as a girl throughout her entire life in Chicago and nobody knew? I don't question people who think her husbands past is fabricated but hers is very well documented. Use any search engine you want if you don't like google, post something besides big shoulders and an ugly mug to support your theory. Some of us are our own worst enemies.
    I see you are so passionate about this subject. To show you that I am petty and stupid I award you with a trophy.

rats-arrse.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Looks like it will be Kamala Harris if he is replaced. It is the only legal way for Biden to be replaced in Ohio,Nevada,and Georgia(even if he himself withdraws)...two of the three are likely needed to win a national election.

*Unless they can change the laws in those states during an election year and in a way that would allow a replacement.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :wow:

images

What do you have against trans-abled Americans?
    Sounds pretty bigoted.

You should really be celebrating diversity like we are.

Top Bottom