• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow, just read thru much of the receipt thread, never dreamed that thread would go all crazy. If some of the players end up at a meet n greet, that would be epic or a borefest.

Well Kirk and Hough won't be passing out business cards, Horndyl won't be wearing hoodie, and I won't be wearing a "hi, my name in Richard" name tag. I think we'd be able to avoid drama if we followed that protocol.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I stand corrected, lol

Walking out of a courtroom during a break in a trial, the opposing counsel turned to me and said: "I'm amazed at what you're willing to say in front of a jury."

I told him: "You ain't seen nuthin' yet."

After the trial, he agreed. I won't go into the particulars, but I was happy, he less so.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've never been. But then again, 90% of INGO members don't like me, so I guess I understand not being invited.

:(

90% sounds high, but I think we'd be hard pressed to find someone 50% of INGOers like.

If we do, it's certain that person is unfunny, takes no positions, and only pays attention to guns....who could like someone like that?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    90% sounds high, but I think we'd be hard pressed to find someone 50% of INGOers like.

If we do, it's certain that person is unfunny, takes no positions, and only pays attention to guns....who could like someone like that?

Maybe I'm the only one but just because I may disagree with some comments folks make from time to time, even if I disagree with a few almost all the time, doesn't mean I don't like them. Most INGO folks I've met in real life have been really great, even the ones I spar with fairly regularly.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've been crabby lately. It's time for me to step away for a few days.

May I suggest a new avatar then?

Mr._Krabs.PNG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom