• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    just wait once you reach junkie status next thing you know brad will be calling you a knife snob in front of all your people at the gun show and what not :( me a snob no way I love all quality knives equally :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    just wait once you reach junkie status next thing you know brad will be calling you a knife snob in front of all your people at the gun show and what not :( me a snob no way I love all quality knives equally :)

:):

That's kinda the problem once you know more about knives, type of steel, materials and everything ... you just cant go back to the cheap crap knives you used and loved before.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

:laugh:

You should be proud of your "snob" status , it's the only level you can achieve after you hit the knifeholic level/status. :D

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I don't carry one on my person per se, but my laptop bag - which is always near me - doubles as my GHB and has an Izula II and small fixed boot knife strapped to it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I like the idea of carrying a fixed blade, but have yet to find a method with which I was comfortable.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield

Thanks to you sir, I have the perfect piece to fit that bill for me. I hope you were as happy with that trade as I was. :). I wear the DB at on my weak side as a back up vertical and never even notice it there. It doesn't dig into my side or pinch me when doing every day things. And that alone makes it A good one for me.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    This is the one I carry most often, a Busse SJTAC:

sjtaciwbsheath.jpg

That sheath is IWB. The pin keeps them from slipping down in my pants, and due to my belt holding it tight against my body it's not going anywhere. I had to adjust the tightness of the sheaths to make them work just the way I want, but once I did that they work great.

By the way, that pic is pretty damned big. I wouldn't necessarily expand it to full size. LOL.

Sometimes I carry a different SJTAC (Comp Finish), sometimes a Busse BATAC.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    This guy...

I normally carry an RC-4 and a Cold Steel Spike.

I am currently testing (trying to break) out a Blackhawk XSF Micro I was sent to tear up. So far I like the little bastage.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    This is the one I carry most often, a Busse SJTAC:

sjtaciwbsheath.jpg

That sheath is IWB. The pin keeps them from slipping down in my pants, and due to my belt holding it tight against my body it's not going anywhere. I had to adjust the tightness of the sheaths to make them work just the way I want, but once I did that they work great.

By the way, that pic is pretty damned big. I wouldn't necessarily expand it to full size. LOL.

Sometimes I carry a different SJTAC (Comp Finish), sometimes a Busse BATAC.

No kidding. What kind of camera are you using? Thats pretty impressive.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    crazis I think not

I'm no nife nutter, I just wanted to be sure I had one in my EDC. So, during the last G&K show I picked up an ESEE - 6 and it's been in my EDC ever since. I refuse to carry something I have to do more than pull out of a sheath to be ready to use. I carry my gun chambered safety off, so why would I carry my knife any other way? Folding knives have a place and I see that place as utility. I don't EDC because I want utility, I do it because......

Top Bottom